Is there a way to remove poll alerts in forum settings?

OP
OP
wwarby

wwarby

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm just seeing this, so I apologize for the delay. If you click on your account settings and go to "Join User Groups," you can join the Opt Out user group (see my screen shot) to opt out of our content alerts (including the Question of the Day). Hope that helps!

1660003383774.png
Thanks very much Daniel :) I'm pretty sure that's what I was looking for and wouldn't have found it in a million years otherwise. I've done as you suggested.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks very much Daniel :) I'm pretty sure that's what I was looking for and wouldn't have found it in a million years otherwise. I've done as you suggested.
Glad to help! :)

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in UK:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R. Glad that Daniel gave you the advice you needed.

Should you wish to add a banner:

You can get the UK banner here: Click Account then “Join User Group”, scroll to the bottom and click on “United Kingdom User Group‘’

Fishels

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm just seeing this, so I apologize for the delay. If you click on your account settings and go to "Join User Groups," you can join the Opt Out user group (see my screen shot) to opt out of our content alerts (including the Question of the Day). Hope that helps!

1660003383774.png
Hey I know this is old but I have one more question. Is there anyway to go back and look at older alerts? The ones listed are all questions, polls etc but I had a few replies to my stuff I wanted to keep up with.

There were so many unwanted alerts that I can’t find the ones I do want to revisit now

WalkerLoves_TheOcean

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I know this is old but I have one more question. Is there anyway to go back and look at older alerts? The ones listed are all questions, polls etc but I had a few replies to my stuff I wanted to keep up with.

There were so many unwanted alerts that I can’t find the ones I do want to revisit now
At the bottom left of the notifications pop-up, click, "show all".

Screenshot_20240413_233317_Chrome.jpg

Fishels

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At the bottom left of the notifications pop-up, click, "show all".

Screenshot_20240413_233317_Chrome.jpg
Hey thanks I did that, but unfortunately that only shows the past 10 or so

All of which are newer notifications rather than ones I was looking for. I think I’ve managed to turn off polls and all the other unneeded stuff so that should be good going forward

Back