Is There Anybody Out There?

TCFletch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's almost 2016 and the latest topic was years ago!! Where is everybody?

bowen1022

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently in Sandpoint going to school in Portland but will be transferring to University of Idaho next fall

Gabriel Guirola

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering the same thing. I am In Rexburg. We should get active again cause I know there is a group on facebook but it is not as active as it use to be.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Get everyone going here!

slivacki

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering the same thing. I am In Rexburg. We should get active again cause I know there is a group on facebook but it is not as active as it use to be.
Sad to really see idaho marine aquarium society die. Snake River group was very active at first but seems dead lately for sure.

Test led

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. What do you think of the local shops? I got most of my freshwater live stock online.
I really like Corals4Cheap. Although a smaller shop compared to the other 2, the prices are better and Josh the owner really wants to see people get started in this hobby and stay in it. He can order you just about anything fish, coral, or hardware wise and 95 percent of the time it is cheaper than any other shop by a large margin. He doesn't even mark up his aquariums.

Test led

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really like Corals4Cheap. Although a smaller shop compared to the other 2, the prices are better and Josh the owner really wants to see people get started in this hobby and stay in it. He can order you just about anything fish, coral, or hardware wise and 95 percent of the time it is cheaper than any other shop by a large margin. He doesn't even mark up his aquariums.
I want to take this back Aquatic Supply in Boise and Fish Aquariums and Stuff are two very nice shops. The owners of both are great people who want to see people succeed in this hobby. I have come to realize over the last couple months that these other two fish stores are awesome have the customers best in mind as soon as you walk in the door.
They do not try to hide anything from you or lie to you to make a sell. They will even tell you no when you want something but it will not work in your tank.

paphater

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do you feel about the health of the fish from the three? I got a beautiful and healthy copperband from aquarium and stuff but ever since then there stock hasn't seemed that healthy. The few times I've been to the other two their stock also looked pretty sickly.

I totally agree about the owners though, they seem to be top notch.

Test led

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just at Aquatic Supply this weekend and a lot of their fish looked healthy. I always quarantine any fish I buy and treat them before they go in my tank.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 37 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back