Is this a good price for Kessil

Keithb22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Take this all for whatever it’s worth, if you’re dead set on kessil then get them. You will get a 100 different opinions. I was in the same bot as you a couple months ago but when I talked to my lfs, who is a dealer, they told me that those lights tend not to age well as mentioned previously. Best of luck

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just sold 2 A360x with the Spectral X controller and 3 K-link cables for $600. Seems there are several others out there selling the A360x's for around the same price range $275-300 per light or less depending on a package deal.

OP
OP
PoorReefer

PoorReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you everyone for the feedback. The deal is for 2 lights, 2 mounts and controller. he originally had them displayed in boxes, but when I asked to see that they work he took them out and sent 2 videos of him going through both with the controller. I did ask about the manufacturing date, but he said he didn't know where to find it. IDK where it's at either. I'm getting a positive vibe from the guy too, so here's to hoping I don't get burned. Thanks All!!!

OP
OP
PoorReefer

PoorReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just sold 2 A360x with the Spectral X controller and 3 K-link cables for $600. Seems there are several others out there selling the A360x's for around the same price range $275-300 per light or less depending on a package deal.

Really, did you sell them on this site?

AbjectMaelstroM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you everyone for the feedback. The deal is for 2 lights, 2 mounts and controller. he originally had them displayed in boxes, but when I asked to see that they work he took them out and sent 2 videos of him going through both with the controller. I did ask about the manufacturing date, but he said he didn't know where to find it. IDK where it's at either. I'm getting a positive vibe from the guy too, so here's to hoping I don't get burned. Thanks All!!!

I know you said he turned them on and ran through functions, but I would definitely look and make sure the entire matrix of the LED cluster lights up. I've gone through several 160s and some looked fine until you actually look at the LED array when it's on and you could see some of the diodes weren't lighting up or were dimmer than others.

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

That's more like it! 360x has an improved fan/heat sink design, ostensibly to extend useful life. Plus they're newer.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back