Is this a spaghetti worm?

mrpontiac80

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. So I have something on my sand bed at the rock line under a cave. I’ve seen it there for a couple of months and I see the hair like tentacles move but it never changes location.
I am thinking it’s a spaghetti worm. I took the best video I could using a flashlight. In the video, all flow is off and the water was still. ( using aiptaisa x on a couple I found ). Can anyone confirm if this may indeed be a spaghetti worm?

Edit: the white/green leg is my harlequin serpent star

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. So I have something on my sand bed at the rock line under a cave. I’ve seen it there for a couple of months and I see the hair like tentacles move but it never changes location.
I am thinking it’s a spaghetti worm. I took the best video I could using a flashlight. In the video, all flow is off and the water was still. ( using aiptaisa x on a couple I found ). Can anyone confirm if this may indeed be a spaghetti worm?

Edit: the white/green leg is my harlequin serpent star
No. It's a hair worm.

Did you say you use aiptasia-x on them?? Why??

OP
OP
mrpontiac80

mrpontiac80

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No. It's a hair worm.

Did you say you use aiptasia-x on them?? Why??
I see how the original post reads that way now. But no, I found two small aiptaisa…. So I had all the flow off for a few minutes using the aiptaisa x on them, and thought it would be a good time to try to video the worm. I’ve seen the worm there for a while. I don’t bother it.

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see how the original post reads that way now. But no, I found two small aiptaisa…. So I had all the flow off for a few minutes using the aiptaisa x on them, and thought it would be a good time to try to video the worm. I’ve seen the worm there for a while. I don’t bother it.
Sorry, I misunderstood, lol

Back