5CD96DE2-2E79-4E41-BE01-9781F5B947FB.jpeg

Wow. How's he doing now?

Miller535

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems to be doing well! Interestingly last night I nuked the tank he was in by pouring bleach in itZ. All those white things on the glass began to fall off and now are resting on the bottom of the tank!!

That is crazy to think how infested he must have been. Where ever you got it from must have killed all the live parasites but maybe the eggs were not dead?

Kalinina

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really don’t know but it was crazy! Will keep the thread updated and try to get a pic of him tomorrow.
Any updates? I just bought an orange spotted rabbitfish from TSM. Hope your fish are okay, and am now wondering what meds I need to stock.

OP
OP
Feet4Fish

Feet4Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any updates? I just bought an orange spotted rabbitfish from TSM. Hope your fish are okay, and am now wondering what meds I need to stock.
The Annularis is doing well. Has been doing great since freshwater dip and move to new tank. I also bought an orange spotted rabbit fish from TSM. He was in with the Annularis and received same treatment and is also doing great. The only other thing I did was three days of Paraguard after the transfer purely as prophylaxis.

as far as meds my thoughts are to always have a form of copper available, way to test the copper , prazipro or general cure; a distant third would be Ruby Reef Rally .

Back