OP
OP
S

Shawcabelguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes leave your lights off the first 4 months so your tank develops biodiversity and microfauna before adding coral and light. Makes the ugly phases more manageable in my opinion.
Well I've already got 30 frags so I cant really

Lavey29

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I've already got 30 frags so I cant really
Yea didn't see the rack at the bottom. You might want to save your wallet some pain and hold off on more corals with a new tank. Your parameters are unstable much of the first 6 months to a year and combine that with various ugly phases and its difficult to get corals to thrive unless you are a very experienced reefer. Most of us are novice level still learning the hobby.

OP
OP
S

Shawcabelguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea didn't see the rack at the bottom. You might want to save your wallet some pain and hold off on more corals with a new tank. Your parameters are unstable much of the first 6 months to a year and combine that with various ugly phases and its difficult to get corals to thrive unless you are a very experienced reefer. Most of us are novice level still learning the hobby.
Yeah honestly a buddy gave them all to me for free and I couldn't hold off longer as he was shutting it down

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back