Is this healthy/okay?

Hiimscott

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, new to reefing and have been working during the day for the last few weeks and have only looked at my tank at night when the lights are ramping down. These two have always worried me because they shrink up at night. But I've had the day off today at home and the back one is open the to the fullest I've ever seen it.. is this normal? Do they both look healthy to you guys? Thanks!

9CC7AB5F-A758-48AD-9976-F4E520CA49DA.jpeg

littlefoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, new to reefing and have been working during the day for the last few weeks and have only looked at my tank at night when the lights are ramping down. These two have always worried me because they shrink up at night. But I've had the day off today at home and the back one is open the to the fullest I've ever seen it.. is this normal? Do they both look healthy to you guys? Thanks!

9CC7AB5F-A758-48AD-9976-F4E520CA49DA.jpeg
Thought all my corals were dying when I first saw this. They all close or shrivel at night but start to come out when the lights come up

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.4%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 32 17.4%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 17.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back