Is this...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

techdef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m at the hospital - baby just born. Seeing this on my dashboard. Please tell me this is what empty reagent looks like? Still on first batch on a new trident. Have changed reagent A but not B or C yet

C6A0470F-AA95-4E8A-A9FC-0D8C5082C40B.jpeg

Shirak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your dashboard would be blinking red REAGENT (A or B or C) Empty to the right of trident above the trident tile where it usually says Idle.

If you touch on the trident tile a 2nd and 3rd time it will show how much reagent of each and then how many estimated tests remaining. If you just replaced A then you should have plenty of B and C yet unless something is really wrong with your trident.. Normal use is to start with 3 new bottles. Replace A and have about half of B and C. Have B and/or C run out and then start new box with 3 new bottles with some amount of A left and B and C mostly gone.

OP
OP
T

techdef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your dashboard would be blinking red REAGENT (A or B or C) Empty to the right of trident above the trident tile where it usually says Idle.

If you touch on the trident tile a 2nd and 3rd time it will show how much reagent of each and then how many estimated tests remaining. If you just replaced A then you should have plenty of B and C yet unless something is really wrong with your trident.. Normal use is to start with 3 new bottles. Replace A and have about half of B and C. Have B and/or C run out and then start new box with 3 new bottles with some amount of A left and B and C mostly gone.
Dang, that’s what I was afraid of. Still shows 30 left. Wonder what broke the minute I left the house for the first time in 3 months !?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 33.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 16.9%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back