Is UPS the worst shipping company?

kittenbritches

The Cat's Pajamas
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UPS has always delivered my livestock on time.

FedEx delayed a shipment that sat in Memphis for an entire day, but their drivers always make sure I'm home and hand the boxes straight to me. I forgive them their FUBAR because of the delivery drivers going above and beyond.

I have one shipment from UPS coming today and two from FedEx. We will see how they go. :)

salinity now

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man UPS never fails to deliver late in my area. I had a coral delivery setup for this morning... took the day off work so I would be home. But big surprise, they claim the package arrived at the local sorting facility at 1:30 am, and since then there has been no additional information. Not even loaded on a delivery truck yet from what I can see. Now it says the item will be delivered by 7:00 pm (why am I paying for 10:00 delivery when they're going to do this?). About a month ago UPS somehow got my package at the local facility and then proceeded to ship it back across the country to where it originated. So fed up with this company, I can't even talk to a human being when I call to inquire about the status of my delivery.
From now on it's FedEx or I'm not going to place an order. FedEx has never failed to deliver on time.
I always have them hold it at their facility. I'm there at 9 AM and have never had a problem.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 101 86.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back