• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ISO AI prime hd with Bluetooth

samanthamartin57

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking for ai prime hd Bluetooth as well as the mounting 18 inch arm and possibly diffuser. Let me know if you have one you are looking to get rid of. Hoping for one that is hardly used ideally. Thanks! Also searching for test kits and hanna checkers

Dave Mrnak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Samantha,

I have a Hydra 26HD (Wifi capable) for sale if your interested. Just soot me a PM!

Funston07

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking for ai prime hd Bluetooth as well as the mounting 18 inch arm and possibly diffuser. Let me know if you have one you are looking to get rid of. Hoping for one that is hardly used ideally. Thanks! Also searching for test kits and hanna checkers
I have 2 AI prime 16HD that I'm getting ready to sell. Just took them off my tank today. About a year old, only took them off cause I updated lights to a reefbrite fixture.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back