ISO Harliquin shrimp

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got one? Know someone who does? Lmk, looking for one to put in my 180. Cash or trade for corals.

Thanks!

George

HonzGrewber

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Elmer's was supposed to be getting one soon. The night of the 3rmas meeting they sold it. I was going to get one.

eleet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquatic technology always has them. I go out every couple of months, if you haven’t found any, let me know and I can pick up.

OP
OP
hybridazn

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

fabutahoun

Angels and Acros
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just Added 2 few days ago to control astrea stars, and they started eating instantly

img_2304-jpg.716751

Tommy's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wen mine ate all my astreas, it was a big mistake. Algae in crevices started appering. And that's wen I realized how awesome astrea stars are! Plus I had to get rid of my shrimp that I got really attached to mmmmm. I miss him. The shrimp are the coolest! But so are the stars. Ive since planted a bunch in my reef! But there still not to population that they once were. The shrimp will clear a tank of stars so fast it's crazy!

OP
OP
hybridazn

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wen mine ate all my astreas, it was a big mistake. Algae in crevices started appering. And that's wen I realized how awesome astrea stars are! Plus I had to get rid of my shrimp that I got really attached to mmmmm. I miss him. The shrimp are the coolest! But so are the stars. Ive since planted a bunch in my reef! But there still not to population that they once were. The shrimp will clear a tank of stars so fast it's crazy!

They never bothered me either, but they are eating all my zoas and some of my sps.

They gotta go

Tommy's Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang so do u think they just turned savage? Or maybe u just got a different species in there recently?

Pola0502ds

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They never bothered me either, but they are eating all my zoas and some of my sps.

They gotta go

Are they literally eating ur zoas or just bothering them? Zoas are my thing, i collect them, probably have over 400 frags a zoas in my 1 frag tank, i have those dam starfish in there and they never seem to bother them...

In my display tank if i had to guess there is thousands of them.. im honestly to the point of restarting the tank. I use a fish net and clean off the clean 1-2 times a day and i bet i gather at least 50-75 and have been for weeks now.

This all started because way back when, when i first started this hobby i bought a existing tank. Brought it home and set it up, a few weeks later i saw 2 of these starfish that were quarter size. I thought “how cute, ill leave them in there”. Oh how i was wrong. So wrong.

OP
OP
hybridazn

hybridazn

Acro killer.....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope, they are literally eating them. Found one yesterday on my white walker zoa (just got the frag). It was on half of the polyp, when I removed the starfish that part of the polyp was gone, the rest melted away shortly after. It was a healthy polyp the day prior.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back