Issues with latest update

Discussion in 'eKoral' started by HolisticBear, Oct 5, 2018.

1. HolisticBear

HolisticBear Valuable Member R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Partner Member 2019 Reef Tank 365 Build Thread Contributor

Recently, I've encountered problems with the powerbar. They may be due to the recent app update. The issue is suddenly, my lights went off in the middle of the day for no reason. The outlet had no power.

Screenshot_20181005-111557.png
    Notice PowerStrip 5 is off.

Screenshot_20181005-111607.png
    Notice default value is on.

Screenshot_20181005-111632.png
    So I manually toggle it to on. Power restored. I then switch it to Auto and power stays on! ????

This same problem occurred with my protein skimmer last week. At the time, I had unnamed outlet Always On. It magically turned off. I gave the outlet a name, thinking the recent app update may have broken it. It started working.

You had an app update a few weeks ago on Android, not sure if that introduced this problem. I hadn't changed anything in ages.

Now a new second problem, look. I have an orp reading. There is no orp probe connected.
    Screenshot_20181005-111523.png

I bought this at RAP and I've reported a few issues offline. But these powerbar issues are really unacceptable. Outlets can't randomly power off. A magical ORP value is unsettling.

Let me know how I can help.

p.s. there are no rules for either port that had issues. I'd deleted all rules outside of heater when I noticed the skimmer outlet weirdness last week

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
    siggy likes this.
    Tags:

2. HolisticBear

HolisticBear Valuable Member R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Partner Member 2019 Reef Tank 365 Build Thread Contributor

After 10 minutes or so, the ORP reading disappeared.

Screenshot_20181005-113210.png

Jason mack and siggy like this.
  3. eKoProCS

eKoProCS Member R2R Supporter Gold Sponsor

Hello,

Thank you for feeding back. We are taking a look at it right now.

Jason mack and siggy like this.
  4. siggy

siggy Gone Fishing Again R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award Partner Member 2019 R2R Secret Santa Build Thread Contributor

5. eKoProCS

Just want people who are following this thread to know that we are still looking into this and did not ignore this issue. We just need a bit more time to sort everything out. Thank you.

HolisticBear and siggy like this.
  6. eKoProCS

Hello guys, we will be releasing a new firmware update latest by tomorrow.

Guillz, HolisticBear and siggy like this.