It’s kinda disturbing seeing how many noobs kill aquatic life with their nano tanks….

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
RedSeaReefer1

RedSeaReefer1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just working on the requirements here:

Do you live in an apartment? --Sorry, you aren't allowed to have a reef tank.
You don't have room for a 100 gal. tank. --Sorry, you aren't allowed to have a reef tank.
You can't afford a 100 gal tank. --Sorry, you aren't allowed to have a reef tank.

Let's get these losers who can't afford a big tank or don't have room for it out of here! Who do they think they are? People say we are trolling them? Well they deserve it! Get out of the hobby you small tank idiots! When can we get these entry requirements printed up? Dumb morons who don't make more money.

I just wanted to make sure I was clear on how this works.
You guys keep bringing that up, what’s funny is I live in a high rise apartment so that argument is invalid.

OP
OP
RedSeaReefer1

RedSeaReefer1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why does everyone take things so personal now adays? The op makes a valid point. I started with a 20 long and I will say personally that it would've been easier to start with a 50g+.
I think some people took this waaayyyy too personal & got offended too much. All those people failed to see the bigger picture

Just John

Valuable Member? Seriously?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think some people took this waaayyyy too personal & got offended too much. All those people failed to see the bigger picture
The bigger picture is noobs need to do more research, not noobs need to spend more on a bigger tank.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Troll Group Therapy
...every Monday at 9pm EST

Reminder: no metal chair throwing

group hug comedy GIF by Kim's Convenience's Convenience

"We are powerless in stirring up controversy "
I want to throw the chair!

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Your Title

It’s kinda disturbing seeing how many noobs kill aquatic life with their nano tanks….​

IMO the words in orange in your title:

"A troll is a person who intentionally tries to instigate conflict (disturbing), hostility (kill aquatic life) , or arguments in an online social community (many noobs).

It's a trolling title.

Noob was also developed in the gaming world. So, I don't take anyone who uses gaming slang serious. I just can't.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here at R2R we value the ethical treatment of our aquatic pets. Aquarists should care for any creature in their care to the best of their ability, resources, and knowledge. We also realize that those things do vary based on situation and experience. We want to remind our community to help one another whenever possible and to remember that different members will have different opinions and approaches to different situations.

All of that said, it is the administration's POV that this thread has run its course. We're going to close this one up and encourage you guys and gals to enjoy the other great conversations happening within our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back