!!!!IT"S TRUE, SAME-DAY SHIPPING ON ANY SIZE ORDER OR BATTLE BOX AT BATTLECORALS!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 10.52.53 AM.png

Believe me, I know very well how agonizing it can be to have to wait a week or two or more even for an SPS order to be "ready to ship" after an order has been placed.

A permanent remedy to this is something I have been working very hard to achieve the last few years now, and couldn't be more thrilled to really, fully facilitate and realize this dream. With all six of my 11' x 4' glass raceways wet and nearly full of SPS, I am so happy to be able to say that I can ship just about any size box or specific order on the same day. That means, if you place an order at Battlecorals, you can have your new SPS in your tank the very next day!

Truth is, I still get asked a lot by folks to "Please hold my order till the frags are encrusted a little", and I thought it was time to just go ahead proclaim for all to see, that wait times really are a thing of the past here at Battlecorals!

Short of only a few exceptions, I've got just about everything I have available fragged, and well encrusted. Many of them 5-6 months or more! And ready to ship.

Of course, as always I can also hold your order as long as you like. And I mean that! There is literally zero pressure to get your order out right away either. I've still got a few tickets on my desk from black Friday lol. (no pressure of those shipments guys).:)

So, whether you want instant gratification, or can't resist grabbing some new frags, but aren't quite ready to receive yet, I have got you soooooo covered! What do you guys think?

ru4serious

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My only worry about this is getting a bunch of duplicates of what I already have

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My only worry about this is getting a bunch of duplicates of what I already have
Very. legitimate concern. and something I desperately needed to streamline as the boxes became a more popular item.

The good news is I have developed a much better system for keeping track of what gets sent now. I keep a list here of the contents of every box I send out and also include a printed list with names and numbers that correspond to numbered and labeled bags with every order.

Took a little while to really develop and implement, and there's a chance if you placed an order over 2-3 years ago I may not have as good a record, (literally a couple of boxes with a stack of order sheets. the contents of each order written in hand on them) but for everyone from 2019 to present I've got a rock-solid record-keeping system in place.

The only chance you'll get a duplicate now is if you specifically request one. As well, I always invite people to send over a list of anything they have that didn't come from me to also help avoid duplicates in that department.

RwP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
“The only chance you'll get a duplicate now is if you specifically request one. As well, I always invite people to send over a list of anything they have that didn't come from me to also help avoid duplicates in that department.

not entirely true.

April 17th I received my order that included my pick of Awerewolf

May 15th a random battle box order came in and received another Awerewolf.

So please don’t say “the only Chance”

I didn’t say anything because you always send freebie or 2. So I gave one to a friend

Attachments

• 3C21277F-6338-4E16-B72C-BC71B086F7E5.png
    3C21277F-6338-4E16-B72C-BC71B086F7E5.png
    638.3 KB · Views: 115
  • 1FE4EA04-6C1A-41FC-A976-A41E75A66871.png
    1FE4EA04-6C1A-41FC-A976-A41E75A66871.png
    727.3 KB · Views: 115
OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
“The only chance you'll get a duplicate now is if you specifically request one. As well, I always invite people to send over a list of anything they have that didn't come from me to also help avoid duplicates in that department.

not entirely true.

April 17th I received my order that included my pick of Awerewolf

May 15th a random battle box order came in and received another Awerewolf.

So please don’t say “the only Chance”

I didn’t say anything because you always send freebie or 2. So I gave one to a friend
Shoot! whoops. yeah well, not 100% duplicate proof then lol. Agreed, I should never speak in absolutes

Thanks for calling me out though I do appreciate the feedback. Will make that extra wolf frag up to you next time garanteed

infinite0180

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey adam,

thinking of trying out my first battle box. Is there a way to request frags grown under MH? I run MH and want to see if they do better in my tank than all the LED grown stuff from my lfs...

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey adam,

thinking of trying out my first battle box. Is there a way to request frags grown under MH? I run MH and want to see if they do better in my tank than all the LED grown stuff from my lfs...
Hi there.

Thanks a ton! Absolutely. After an order is placed I’ll email you with some shipping details and info on selection and such.
We can go over any specifics you may have then. Between stuff you really like a lot and stuff you definitely don’t want at all, I’ll take any and all direction I can get. Only makes my job easier:). No problem at all doing all halide grown pieces.

let me know if you have any other questions at all.

Thanks again

infinite0180

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi there.

Thanks a ton! Absolutely. After an order is placed I’ll email you with some shipping details and info on selection and such.
We can go over any specifics you may have then. Between stuff you really like a lot and stuff you definitely don’t want at all, I’ll take any and all direction I can get. Only makes my job easier:). No problem at all doing all halide grown pieces.

let me know if you have any other questions at all.

Thanks again
Any idea when cheato will be available as well?

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Any idea when cheato will be available as well?

Unfortunately, wish I had better news. I don't know that I will have chaeto again anytime soon at least.

Funny story, only sort of. About a year ago now, i wanted to turn that chaeto tank back to coral, so moved my main ball to a smaller tank in my backup system with one rabbitfish in there. He literally ate the whole thing in under 2 days lol. I did not see that one coming. The sad thing is I haven't had much luck regrowing any of the straggler strands that I salvaged. So, as much as I hate to say it, I'm not sure I'll continue with the cheato venture at this point.

infinite0180

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Unfortunately, wish I had better news. I don't know that I will have chaeto again anytime soon at least.

Funny story, only sort of. About a year ago now, i wanted to turn that chaeto tank back to coral, so moved my main ball to a smaller tank in my backup system with one rabbitfish in there. He literally ate the whole thing in under 2 days lol. I did not see that one coming. The sad thing is I haven't had much luck regrowing any of the straggler strands that I salvaged. So, as much as I hate to say it, I'm not sure I'll continue with the cheato venture at this point.
Lol thats pretty funny. Just thought id ask!

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Will you add also WYSIWYG section to your website? I like to see what I get. Thanks

I totally hear you. This is one of those things I have been so close to setting up a separate page on the site quite a few times now over the years. But I never managed to get it together.

I will definitely be getting some more WYSIWYG frag packs up sometime soon though. Been way too long since I updated any of those and I've got a few new combos in the works.

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Will you add also WYSIWYG section to your website? I like to see what I get. Thanks

Ask, and you will receive:)

Joe's 220 Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very. legitimate concern. and something I desperately needed to streamline as the boxes became a more popular item.

The good news is I have developed a much better system for keeping track of what gets sent now. I keep a list here of the contents of every box I send out and also include a printed list with names and numbers that correspond to numbered and labeled bags with every order.

Took a little while to really develop and implement, and there's a chance if you placed an order over 2-3 years ago I may not have as good a record, (literally a couple of boxes with a stack of order sheets. the contents of each order written in hand on them) but for everyone from 2019 to present I've got a rock-solid record-keeping system in place.

The only chance you'll get a duplicate now is if you specifically request one. As well, I always invite people to send over a list of anything they have that didn't come from me to also help avoid duplicates in that department.
I always send a list of what I already have even from other vendors and I have never received a duplicate. In fact I am always impressed by the uniqueness as to what is sent. I have to get a bigger or second tank to get more battle boxes as I am currently packed full

hotdrop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I’m curious how did you make the original batch? Did you actually start from a few strands to make sure it was as clean as possible, or did you buy from another vendor and monitored for any pests?

OP
OP
Battlecorals

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’m curious how did you make the original batch? Did you actually start from a few strands to make sure it was as clean as possible, or did you buy from another vendor and monitored for any pests?
I just asked a good friend for a handful. Rinsed it hard in freshwater a few times, and kept it in a 5-gallon bucket for about 2 months under a par 38 before i put it in my system. Wasn't much more than a small clump but the time it went in lol

hotdrop

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just asked a good friend for a handful. Rinsed it hard in freshwater a few times, and kept it in a 5-gallon bucket for about 2 months under a par 38 before i put it in my system. Wasn't much more than a small clump but the time it went in lol
I guess if your grow it out in a fishless coral less tank it’s not a big risk after a few months.

shanedag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
True to word, I ordered a Battle Box on Sunday. First thing Monday morning, had an email to set up ship time as if I had just ordered it. I picked Wed delivery. Can't wait to receive the box tomorrow!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 60 33.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.8%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back