It was a great meeting.. Mel I want my gsp back!

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great meeting. Food was good... Dirty Santa was great but I want my GSP ( tryee pink lemonade) back dang it! :tongue:

OP
OP
ToXIc

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

slap.jpg

TinaFoster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It WAS a great meeting! Thanks Zef for being such a great host, and it was awesome to meet so many of you. The cleanup crew I got today(thank you so much Mike!) will make a huge difference in my tank, and I'll be able to feel comfortable putting new additions in before long. And Dennis put the damsel in his pred tank Mel--it's got a good home with more jerks like itself hahaha
He's now wishing he'd made his name MyWifesaCrab, since that's what he's gonna be known by anyway LOL
Chromis have a temporary home as the only occupants in a 55G, which we're gonna use for a shrimp project eventually. They're doing great too. They'll move to the 90G when the diatoms die down. Sorry to see you get out Mike you have a killer setup there. Hope to see you back in before long. Thanks for everything.

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Time Today and We have a great new Pico Set up and Corals Opening already. Thanks Kevan it's a great little tank and her mom decided it will stay at my house in Erika's room here. How convient is that for her to have me take care of it, But I told her if she does not look after it It's going in my Bedroom.
The Rocks from Mike worked perfect for it and nothing else but some Shrooms/Zoas from my tank topped it off. There was a Softball size Toadstool in the rock buy I was unaware of but it looks real nice in there.
Zef, Thanks for the great service and good grub as usual and hope all had a good time. The Frag thing was Awesome and Funny to watch people lose what they really wanted to get and wind up with something else.
See you all next month at Bart's house and bring your swimsuits!
Bill

p woodard

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry we missed the meeting was helping Scott with his truck in the Wal mart parking lot down the street

New Wave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dennis/Tina... You're welcome for the fish... ;) today was awesome... Nice to meet so many of you for the first time (again) :D

The GSP look great in my tank... Although I don't think that are very healthy... They look all pink and lemonade'y... Hopefully they will get their green color back soon...

Thank you for your hospitality zef...

For those who couldnt make it...We missed you at the meeting... Next month is going to be awesome... With other reef clubs joining us... DONT MISS THAT ONE!!! :)

Looking forward to seeing you all soon...

Zef004

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry we missed the meeting was helping Scott with his truck in the Wal mart parking lot down the street

Did he get it fix. Was going to stop by after the meeting if it was still there.

Thanks everyone for cOming. Hope everyone had fun an enjoyed the food. it was fun watching the frag exchange or frag snatch. LOL

Last edited:

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was a great time. Zef, thanks so much for the accommodations, and the great food. Gary(islander84) thanks for the killer deal on the undata. Rhett(commonstranger) thanks for all the frag plugs. And Mel(New Wave), you did a great job being MC. And thanks Jay(smyrnareefer) for the ride. And Bill(poolkeeper1) hope the hand feels better. And I can't believe I couldnt even give away that sweet xenia frag!

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh! and It was good to see everybody, and glad to know who everybody is finally....kinda ;)

angrycubano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
great time. thanks again Zef for hosting and the great grub. Mel thanks for breaking the ice especially for us newbies.

p woodard

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did he get it fix. Was going to stop by after the meeting if it was still there.

Thanks everyone for cOming. Hope everyone had fun an enjoyed the food. it was fun watching the frag exchange or frag snatch. LOL

No the air line was to short he is going to go and get some line and get it done tomorrow

islander84

Island Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Zef for the great food and hosting meet. I enjoyed the dirty frag swap always fun to get a crowd excited! Hope we can continue to have good turnouts! Hope everyone that i brought frags for enjoys them! See you guys at the next one!!:)

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 63 36.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back