It was a great meeting.. Mel I want my gsp back!

gmoney243

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thx for the meeting and food. Tahojones hope u guys enjoy the pink pocci u stole from me lol. Thx zef for the food and John for the mag and everyone who donated frags for us newbs to be able to enjoy dirty santa also

Jennifier615

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I missed it sounds like a good meeting. Chris and I bought golf clubs and went golfing yesterday....it was fun I never hit a ball in my life...my grandpa always took and taught the boys, but not us girls. I think a 100yard drive isn't too bad for a beginner. Does anybody else play?

For those of you reefers about to "rock"- we salute you ;)

mixer911

Make them green with envy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great meeting! Only got my Larry Jackson taken 2 times, but i still ended up with a piece of it in the end :D.... Kevan, no GSP for you :ah:

OP
OP
ToXIc

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dennis/Tina... You're welcome for the fish... ;) today was awesome... Nice to meet so many of you for the first time (again) :D

The GSP look great in my tank... Although I don't think that are very healthy... They look all pink and lemonade'y... Hopefully they will get their green color back soon...

Thank you for your hospitality zef...

For those who couldnt make it...We missed you at the meeting... Next month is going to be awesome... With other reef clubs joining us... DONT MISS THAT ONE!!! :)

Looking forward to seeing you all soon...

128844027395406799.jpg

Maybe if you ask nicely someone can frag one for you. Hehehehe!!!!

cat-shrek.jpg

undercontrolj

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mel i run 10k 250 halides so the color is not exactly right but it can get there. Hope you enjoy it.

Great meeting glad to see everyone again and some for the first time.

Zef great job and thanks for hosting

mixer911

Make them green with envy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mel i run 10k 250 halides so the color is not exactly right but it can get there. Hope you enjoy it.

Great meeting glad to see everyone again and some for the first time.

Zef great job and thanks for hosting

Justin, Mel was giving Kevan some scarstic feed back. I think the color is what it shoudl be ;)

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to all that came and We have to do the Frag Snatch More Often as it was fun. My hand feels almost back to normal this morning and Erika has a great little Pico set up already That I realize this morning will need a heater it got down to 72 from last night, But all the coral looks open and fine.
See everyone next month.
Bill

angrycubano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey thanks for those who donated for us newbs to be able to participate. Jay thanks for the zoas meng

OP
OP
ToXIc

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to all that came and We have to do the Frag Snatch More Often as it was fun. My hand feels almost back to normal this morning and Erika has a great little Pico set up already That I realize this morning will need a heater it got down to 72 from last night, But all the coral looks open and fine.
See everyone next month.
Bill

i demand pics!!!

TinaFoster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mitch

all my life I've been waiting for, I've been praying for, for the people to say that we don't wanna fight no more, they'll be no more wars and our children will play

One day...one day...one day!

Zef004

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol ok how I can I say no to puss with boots.
Also my buddy said I can't frag that Ora coral for you. he is asking $25 and I'm fraging it because he won't be back till end of the month. I'll try get a nice size frag. Plus $20 for the Tyree PL. Lmk I'll go to night and frag it. When I feed his fish.

Sorry I missed it sounds like a good meeting. Chris and I bought golf clubs and went golfing yesterday....it was fun I never hit a ball in my life...my grandpa always took and taught the boys, but not us girls. I think a 100yard drive isn't too bad for a beginner. Does anybody else play?

For those of you reefers about to "rock"- we salute you ;)
Yep love the game just got back from playing 18 in my back yard. Lol

Thanks to all that came and We have to do the Frag Snatch More Often as it was fun. My hand feels almost back to normal
Bill
yes I think this will be fun for every or every other meeting. Maybe some video tape ( record no one uses tapes anymore) and post it on the web site. May help get people to come to meetings and see how much fun we have at them.

Glad your hand is better.

Last edited:
OP
OP
ToXIc

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol ok how I can I say no to puss with boots.
Also my buddy said I can't frag that Ora coral for you. he is asking $25 and I'm fraging it because he won't be back till end of the month. I'll try get a nice size frag. Plus $20 for the Tyree PL. Lmk I'll go to night and frag it. When I feed his fish.

sure...

Zef004

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

SmyrnaReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey chris I funk up, that red planit was for gmoney for his replacement frag. If you want it you can have it. If not just give it to gmoney. But it's one of the nices acro IMO, if do keep it's cool I'll frag other one for gmoney. Lol sorry guys

i think we figured that out on teh way home last night. i can see the mix up though, they both have long hair in ponytails and gotees :smile:

OP
OP
ToXIc

ToXIc

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looks good bill!

zef yeah sunday would work.. give em some time to heal..

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back