!!IT'S BACK!! Aqua SD Live Sale 4/27/14!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you guys! Very happy to hear that things are doing well!

ingtar_shinowa

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man will, the quality of the stuff you sent... wow, thanks alot. You are my goto guy. I love getting healed, encrusted frags. The clam was already open in the bag, and I hope he enjoys the spot I put him. What a great center piece. One thing, the hydno looks like an acro but it was just an afterthought for my wife, just hope hes a tough guy lol. Thanks for all the freebies too. Know off hand if the cyphatrea you sent is encrusting or branching, right now it looks like it could go either way.

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man will, the quality of the stuff you sent... wow, thanks alot. You are my goto guy. I love getting healed, encrusted frags. The clam was already open in the bag, and I hope he enjoys the spot I put him. What a great center piece. One thing, the hydno looks like an acro but it was just an afterthought for my wife, just hope hes a tough guy lol. Thanks for all the freebies too. Know off hand if the cyphatrea you sent is encrusting or branching, right now it looks like it could go either way.

Awesome! So glad to hear :) Thank you very much! That clam you got is totally crazy :whoo:

gregoryleonard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my shipment today from the ASD live sale. Everything was packed extremely well, everything was awesome, Z/Ps opened up immediately and PE on Acros was also immediate. Healthy specimens for sure! Even got a few freebies to boot. Thanks Will and ASD.
Already looking forward to the next Live Sale from ASD.

OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my shipment today from the ASD live sale. Everything was packed extremely well, everything was awesome, Z/Ps opened up immediately and PE on Acros was also immediate. Healthy specimens for sure! Even got a few freebies to boot. Thanks Will and ASD.
Already looking forward to the next Live Sale from ASD.

Sweet!! Great to hear, thanks Greg!!!

New live sale you say?? Well it's coming up this Sunday :D :dance::D

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 10.0%
Back