It's Basically FREE Money (REEFTIDE’S Refund Your Reef!)

REEFTIDE

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
1620246416560.png

Hey Reef2Reef! Welcome to Refund Your Reef!

We wanted to thank everyone for how awesome they’ve been to us this year. So instead of a discount code or points we’ve decided to offer our customers a chance to get their entire order for FREE.

Here are the details:
What is Refund Your Reef?
Refund Your Reef is our brand new monthly giveaway that is starting effective immediately where we’ll be refunding one lucky customer’s ENTIRE PURCHASE ORDER just for shopping with us! Gone are the days of getting freebies that may not line up with your tank plans. The winner gets exactly what they ordered FREE!

How do I qualify to be chosen?
To qualify, all you have to do is make a purchase of any amount on our website. We will select one person at random every month and refund their order in full.

So how do I know if I’ve been chosen?
We’ll be notifying the monthly winner right here in this thread on R2R. You must make a post claiming your win in this thread so make sure you are following it!

Anything else I should know?
This is a R2R exclusive giveaway. On the first of each month we will select a winner and announce it on this thread. If the winner does not claim their prize within 48hrs, we will select a different winner.

Thank you all for being a part of our journey into your reef tanks and allowing us to grow with you guys. We’re excited to be giving back to one of you guys monthly and appreciate everything you’ve done to help us grow!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Follow our Instagram and Facebook to get early announcements on our weekly drops & join our VIP email list on our website to get notifications and EXCLUSIVE first access on all of our sales!

Shop confidently with our 3-DAY GUARANTEE and don't forget to take advantage of our FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $199.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:

MCatano

Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Hey Reef2Reef! Welcome to Refund Your Reef!

https://reeftide.com/

We wanted to thank everyone for how awesome they’ve been to us this year. So instead of a discount code or points we’ve decided to offer our customers a chance to get their entire order for FREE.

Here are the details:
What is Refund Your Reef?
Refund Your Reef is our brand new monthly giveaway that is starting effective immediately where we’ll be refunding one lucky customer’s ENTIRE PURCHASE ORDER just for shopping with us! Gone are the days of getting freebies that may not line up with your tank plans. The winner gets exactly what they ordered FREE!

How do I qualify to be chosen?
To qualify, all you have to do is make a purchase of any amount on our website. We will select one person at random every month and refund their order in full.

So how do I know if I’ve been chosen?
We’ll be notifying the monthly winner right here in this thread on R2R. You must make a post claiming your win in this thread so make sure you are following it!

Anything else I should know?
This is a R2R exclusive giveaway. On the first of each month we will select a winner and announce it on this thread. If the winner does not claim their prize within 48hrs, we will select a different winner.

Thank you all for being a part of our journey into your reef tanks and allowing us to grow with you guys. We’re excited to be giving back to one of you guys monthly and appreciate everything you’ve done to help us grow!

Follow our Instagram and Facebook to get early announcements on our weekly drops & join our VIP email list on our website to get notifications and EXCLUSIVE first access on all of our sales!

Shop confidently with our 3-DAY GUARANTEE and don't forget to take advantage of our FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $199.
Probably the coolest option out there when it come to winning things.

OP
REEFTIDE

REEFTIDE

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
IT'S JUNE 1ST!
YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEEEEANS!

It's time to announce the Winner for May!

THE WINNER OF OUR MAY REFUND YOUR REEF GIVEAWAY IS...

C. PFISTER!

C. PFISTER, IF YOU'RE READING THIS, CONGRATS!

Great Gatsby Movie GIF by Sony

You have 48 hours to verify your refund by private messaging us with your email, order # and the zip code used for your order. After 48 hours, if no one redeems the refund, we'll redraw for a new winner.​

REEFLIFE.27

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
IT'S JUNE 1ST!

C. PFISTER!

You have 48 hours to verify your refund by private messaging us with your email, order # and the zip code used for your order. After 48 hours, if no one redeems the refund, we'll redraw for a new winner.​
Congrats

Pookymama

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
IT'S JUNE 1ST!

C. PFISTER!

Congrats C. PFISTER!!!

OP
REEFTIDE

REEFTIDE

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
OP
REEFTIDE

REEFTIDE

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
IT'S JULY 1ST!
IT'S TIME TO ANNOUNCE JUNE'S WINNER!

THE WINNER OF OUR JUNE REFUND YOUR REEF GIVEAWAY IS...

M. LEACH!

M. LEACH, IF YOU'RE READING THIS, CONGRATS!

Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

Do you have a build thread or tank journal here on R2R?

• YES and I keep it updated

Votes: 128 42.1%
  • YES but I don't keep it updated

Votes: 58 19.1%
  • NO but I want to create one

Votes: 80 26.3%
  • NO not interested in starting a build thread or journal

Votes: 28 9.2%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 10 3.3%
https://www.triton.de/en/