It's February, and we'd love it if you'd show some love for R2R and become a supporting member!! ;)

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's FEBRUARY!! The month of LOVE!!! <3 <3 <3 :cool:

At R2R, we LOVE all of our members!! And we hope that there's lots you LOVE about being a part of our community!! What do ya say? In this month of celebrating all the love, would you be willing to show your love for Reef2Reef by becoming a supporting member??

Click here to become a Supporter and upgrade your account instantly.

Here at R2R, membership is and always will be 100% FREE, but we offer some pretty cool perks for our supporting members! One of those perks is an exclusive monthly giveaway that is ONLY open to supporting members. All our supporting members can find that giveaway HERE! Wanna learn about some of the other great perks for supporting members? You can check those out HERE!

Whatcha think? Ready to take the next step and become a supporting member?

Click here to become a Supporter and upgrade your account instantly.

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Supporting member here for a very long time!! One of the great advantage to the upgrade is that one can change/correct the posts and much more. :)

Fish Styx

In Cod We Crust
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Agree with both of the above! That ability comes in handy everyday for me with my fat fingers and bad eyes. Honestly, it makes it worth it just for that. Lolol

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can't tell you how many times I'll mess up the writing on a post or realize I should have worded something better, so that is an amazing perk!! Plus you get to support a wonderful website too!!

Fish Styx

In Cod We Crust
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can't tell you how many times I'll mess up the writing on a post or realize I should have worded something better, so that is an amazing perk!! Plus you get to support a wonderful website too!!
I'd give this 4 thumbs up if I could!

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 134 59.8%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 64 28.6%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 80 35.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 39 17.4%
  • Other

Votes: 63 28.1%
Back