• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Its finally here, the holygrail of anemones. ECC Nexus Burst. 1/3 colored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butuz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My ECC Nexus Burst anemone has finally popped a baby. Only a few have been seen nationwide. If you are not familiar with Nexus Burst, here is an article from Jake Adams describing the origins of this holygrail of anemones. The mother comes directly from ECC. This baby is about 1/3 colored, insane lines, colors, foot marbling (please feel free to compare to the only one currently available from TidalGardens thats only 1/8 colored).

$2,650 shipped. Pick up in The Woodlands, TX is available. I do not want to disturb the anemone, but if you are a serious anemone collector and interested, pm me as I am happy to move it around and take better pics of the nem, foot, etc. Thanks for looking.

1D02E05A-44AA-4559-BA35-F3285B0D0A16.jpeg
E9614F94-F723-4505-B20D-DED024138B5C.jpeg

580DA92D-DE69-40B0-B9E1-746E1991BC84.jpeg

Last edited:

weamdog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tougher decision than my earlier one where I took a chance on some Tukas (definitely not as costly though).

diverdown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you happen to have it mixed with any other BTAs? Just curious if you have any experience mixing with CBS?

OP
OP
Butuz

Butuz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you happen to have it mixed with any other BTAs? Just curious if you have any experience mixing with CBS?

haven’t mixed it with CSB yet, but my TSA Scarlet Rose and CSB are next to each other, both happy. these little guys though sit in their own box, as they like lower flow.

OP
OP
Butuz

Butuz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of the reefers asked for close up better pics, so attaching them here too. Have a video available as well, pm if interested.

Scdell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Peeps must have stupid money.
I work hard for mine and I value it.
Plenty of other things to spend that on.
To each his own. It's what makes the world go round.

Smilet98

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s an a investment if your passionate about your hobby, 2k for somthing that makes you happy and fulfills your want is never a bad mood, unless your using your rent money or course! Looking for a cheap hobby I heard rock collecting is cool! Happy Easter Everyone! One day I’ll have mine too!

Scdell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s an a investment if your passionate about your hobby, 2k for somthing that makes you happy and fulfills your want is never a bad mood, unless your using your rent money or course! Looking for a cheap hobby I heard rock collecting is cool! Happy Easter Everyone! One day I’ll have mine too!
No. 2K to make yourself happy? Find something else to fill your needs.
There's two type of people that spend that.
One that has more money than sense and needs something to make them happy and to show off what they have.
The other is the person that thinks they're going to make money on their investment. Which is a total crap shoot when your dealing with something that may survive or may not. Play the lottery. The odds are the same.

wjgeese

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No. 2K to make yourself happy? Find something else to fill your needs.
There's two type of people that spend that.
One that has more money than sense and needs something to make them happy and to show off what they have.
The other is the person that thinks they're going to make money on their investment. Which is a total crap shoot when your dealing with something that may survive or may not. Play the lottery. The odds are the same.
someone jelly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 66 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back