*** It's the LRS SWAGOLICIOUS GIVEAWAY!! ***

SouthernCalireef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The fact that you guys make your product here in the USA is enough for me to buy. HOWEVER, the promo song you guys made is what sold me haha ;Headphone

luckyazn6

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The amount of quality ingredients that are used. Wish they had that nano blend in my local shop

Gage Sullivan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On their instagram I learned that it’s not just fish food, but disigned to broadcast feed corals as well.

Wolf89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I learned that LRS is into flying model airplanes. Completed bonus entries #2 & #3

guy35199

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LRS GIVEAWAY5.jpg

It's the LRS SWAGOLICIOUS GIVEAWAY!!

Larry and the LRS crew are teaming up with R2R for another great giveaway with swag for you and delicious LRS food for your reef! Jump into the fun by entering below! It's free and easy!

HOW TO ENTER

1. Visit the LRSFoods.com, ReefFrenzyRadio.com, or their LRS Foods Facebook page, ReefFrenzy instagram or reeffrenzy Twitter page to learn more about this amazing company.

2. Make a comment below about something you learned about LRS to be entered to win. Maybe you'll learn about one of the many ways they give back to the hobby. Maybe you will learn about one of the numerous fish that have been captive bred using their foods. Do you know how many countries they export to around the globe?

There is a lot of cool history behind this family of reefers and their website and social media tell a great story!

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus #1:
Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.
Bonus #2: Like LRS Foods on Facebook.
Bonus #3: Follow reeffrenzy on Instagram.
Bonus #4: Share on of your favorite threads from R2R on social media (can be any social media platform that allows a link back to the thread). You can do this once a week for bonus entries.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS:
This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

One winner will be selected to receive:
  • One fleece (Sizes avail are MEN's Med-2XL, Ladies XS-Large)
  • Six packs Reef Frenzy, Fish Frenzy, or Herbivore Frenzy (Winner's choice)
  • One LRS thermal cup
  • And One (very nice and hard to get) 2019 calendar from Aquarium Factory Blue Harbor in Osaka, Japan
*Open to US residents only due to shipping*

JAN Giveaway.jpg

LRS GIVEAWAY6.jpg

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on February 27, 2019! (Last day to enter is February 26th)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to LRS Foods for this awesome contest!
8a1c94e4a90c71d79faff69377966aac.png
[/QUOTE

Wasabi88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty cool that it’s oretty much a family run business. That’s truly awosme!!!

Bonus 2 and 3 done as well.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 34 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%

Back