It's time for our annual winter Zeovit Sale - 20% OFF Korallen-Zucht products

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Take advantage of the 20% off sale. We will fill any backordered product once the item is back in stock. Click the image below to see the Zeovit product line on our website.

zeovit.jpg

Vamsi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
Out of stock on the sizes I want. Flatworm Stop 1000 ml and zeobak 50 ml.

Thank you!

Vamsi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi @AquariumSpecialty, I tried adding the KZ products into my cart, and I do not see the discount being reflected. Try again later ?

Thanks.

OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi @AquariumSpecialty, I tried adding the KZ products into my cart, and I do not see the discount being reflected. Try again later ?

Thanks.
I'm not able to duplicate what you are seeing. When I put the items into my cart the discounted pricing is showing up for us. If you don't mind, can you give us a call? I'd be happy to help you figure this out.

Vamsi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not able to duplicate what you are seeing. When I put the items into my cart the discounted pricing is showing up for us. If you don't mind, can you give us a call? I'd be happy to help you figure this out.
I think i found the issue. If you login into the account then the discount does not reflect, but if you try with OUT logging in. It will show the 20% discount.

Logged In.png Logged_Out.png

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two sides to the story. Limited info provided on your behalf is questionable.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
AquariumSpecialty

AquariumSpecialty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two sides to the story. Limited info provided on your behalf is questionable.
exactly, the customer is being untruthful. Our team went out of their way to try to help him and now he’s trying to make a stink and not take responsibilities for his own behavior, actions and mistakes. We all make mistakes and we were happy to help him until he tried to do a false charge back claim. He is basically sore for making a mistake and not working though it in a professional manner.

Additionally he threatened to do this on Reef2Reef if he didn’t get his way. We don’t take threats lightly and we won’t be bribed.

Many thanks to all are valued reefing friends on Reef2Reef!

Last edited:
Back