It's time for the WWC Blizzard Flash Sale! Get up to 85% off corals!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

SaltwaterandLime

Reefing with ADHD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purple monster zoas have been on my list for months now!! And then other non orange zoas and mushrooms. Idk how my softies are 90% orange haha. Also might get adventurous and try a beginner sps or lps!
That's funny because 90% of mine are purple and I'm looking for orange!

jkcoral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC before the madness begins, I’m a local. How do I select local pickup for an order? Or do I still need to purchase a shipping unit? I’ve never been able to figure this out in the past ;Dead

SaltwaterandLime

Reefing with ADHD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC before the madness begins, I’m a local. How do I select local pickup for an order? Or do I still need to purchase a shipping unit? I’ve never been able to figure this out in the past ;Dead
In case they don't answer, just purchase your corals (during the live sale the shipping option will default to "live sale"). Then once the sale is over just call or email them with your name and they will set it to local pick up

jkcoral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In case they don't answer, just purchase your corals (during the live sale the shipping option will default to "live sale"). Then once the sale is over just call or email them with your name and they will set it to local pick up

Perfect! Thanks for the info, friend!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The system is going to default for shipping. You can contact our customer service team tomorrow and they can switch it over to local pick up.

jkcoral

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The system is going to default for shipping. You can contact our customer service team tomorrow and they can switch it over to local pick up.

Okay, thanks. Should I go ahead and get a shipping module now?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received an update that if you have a Florida shipping address in our system, then there will be a local pick up option at check out

TheSeas

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Less than 15 minutes!! Everyone have their lists ready?

Does anyone really have a list, it's usually thrown away once you guys start bringing the fire!

SaltwaterandLime

Reefing with ADHD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone really have a list, it's usually thrown away once you guys start bringing the fire!
I have certain things that I know I will jump at no matter what.... and things I am hopeful for. But really I'm just hopeful that my credit cards don't max out before I see the one I really really wanted

Fatmike92

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
exactly! its so easy to get distracted!

He Man Motu GIF by Masters Of The Universe

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have certain things that I know I will jump at no matter what.... and things I am hopeful for. But really I'm just hopeful that my credit cards don't max out before I see the one I really really wanted
Good point. Is there one you really are hoping for tonight? Also, increase those limits

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 48 82.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.2%
Back