It's time for the WWC Blizzard Flash Sale! Get up to 85% off corals!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Blizzard-Flash-Sale-1x1.jpg

Its our first sale of the year!

WWC Blizzard Flash Sale is here! Grab your coats and warm up to these amazing deals! Join us on Friday, January 21st from 5pm to 11pm EST. This is a New Sale like no other before! All corals will remain on the site until Saturday at 3am EST. After that the corals and discounts will disappear! Don't Miss Out!
Check out the Sale schedule below!

Blizzard-Sale-Flyer-Coral-Times-List.jpg

Blizzard-Sale-Forum-Buttons-Rules.jpg

We will post "what you see is what you get" (WYSIWYG) corals in the thread with a title, picture, the sale price, and a link to purchase it from the site. You can only go through the link posted to buy the coral. You must complete the checkout first to win the coral. The same item can be in multiple carts simultaneously, so the first one to finish checkout wins it and takes it out of stock.

***WWC REWARDS POINTS CANNOT BE REDEEMED DURING LIVE SALES*** You can, however, earn WWC Points for every purchase made during the Live Sale. Rewards spending will be enabled Tuesday morning.

All orders are final, no refunds on livestock. No exchanges, credits, promotional gift cards, coupons, or extra discounts can be used towards any items in the sale. The 10-Day Guarantee applies to all corals we ship.

Communication will be through our phone number (407) 856-2066, thread posts, and our customer service email. Over 900+ corals total will be posted at random times throughout the whole 6 hours. Expect batches of 5 - 7 new corals posted every few minutes. You snooze, you lose! It can sometimes be difficult to win items at peak times. Just have patience. It is a long sale and items are easier to win as time goes on. Please stay positive.

NO FREE SHIPPING unless combined with a non-Live Sale/Aftersale and/or eBay order that already has shipping paid for. You must purchase a shipping unit for your Live Sale / After Sale purchases.

*Please include your full name from your order in any PM or post communications regarding orders. They cannot identify you from your R2R screen name.

Blizzard-Sale-Forum-Buttons-%245-Frags%20(1).jpg

***WWC will post corals priced at $5 each throughout the sale! You can buy a maximum of 2, and you must buy at least 1 non-$5 coral for each $5 coral you purchase.***

Blizzard-Sale-Forum-Buttons-Prizes.jpg

TBA

Blizzard-Sale-Forum-Buttons-Shipping.jpg

Shipping during the sale and after will be $29.99 ($24.99 for FL residents). Purchase your shipping unit as soon as possible to secure your delivery date as shipment numbers are limited by day.

You only need to pay for one shipping unit. Just use the option "R2R LS Participants Only" at checkout during the sale so you are not charged again for shipping.

WWC will not hold any orders except for weather/FedEx related issues.

In-store pickups will be allowed by appointment only (call or email) before Friday, Jan 28th. On Friday or after, you can go to the store without an appointment. Just choose "Local Pickup" at checkout.

Choose which day you would like to receive your order when purchasing your shipping unit. WWC will refund your shipping unit if you do not purchase anything during the sale.
Click below to purchase a live sale shipping unit.

Click below to purchase a live sale shipping unit.

Click Here!

Last edited:

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In-store pickups will be allowed by appointment only (call or email) before Friday, 10/08. On Friday or after, you can go to the store without an appointment. Just choose "Local Pickup" at checkout.​
Pretty generous to hold through October lol

rnegrette

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to Friday! It looks like the shipping units need to be updated, they're all showing with December dates.

Clawfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just about to join the coral club!! Will shipping be included together for 1/25 if i pick pick that date? do i need to purchase the shipping box still? thanks, love y’all!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 62 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back