Yo Reef2Reef! It's that time again! We know you're getting tired of Live Sales with fresh cut frags, mother colony only shots, poor shipping, false promises, high prices, boring corals, weak prizes, etc. etc. ???
So we're here to show you how it's done. This is the 4th iteration of our Cyber Monday Live Sale so expect nothing but big things and smooth sailing. Without further ado...
800+ items discounted up to 75%. Corals, fish, and maybe anemones and other inverts too!
Strictly 100% What You See Is What You Get!
WWC Cyber Monday 24hr Live Sale Rules
- In order to take part in the Live Sale you must be a registered member of Reef2Reef.com. No guest will be allowed to view the Live Sale thread.
- Sale starts December 2nd at 11:00 a.m. est. and goes on for 24 hours. We will post what you see is what you get corals in this thread with a title, picture, price, and a link to purchase it off our site. You can only go through the link posted here to buy the coral. Order is not completed until payment is finished. Just because a coral is in your cart doesn't mean it's yours.
- You must create an account on our website to make a purchase in the Live Sale.
- You can use your Paypal credit card. But we will not be using Paypal accounts because it takes too long for Paypal to confirm payment, therefore we cannot tell if a coral sells or not during the sale.
Our website is secure with 256-bit encryption. You will be able to use any major credit/debit card through the site.
- All orders are final no exchanges, refunds, no exceptions. No credits, gift cards, coupons, extra discounts will apply in this 24hr sale.
- Very rarely due to the amount of people buying at the same time there has been cases of two orders placed for the same coral at once. If this happens we will honor the first order to come through our website. The other person will get the same coral if available. If another frag of the same coral is not available. You will receive a refund for the price of the coral or a comparable coral.
- Over 800+ items total will be posted at random times throughout the whole 24 hours, you snooze you lose.
- Corals will not be sold through Private Message box, only through links in posts in this thread.
- Grand prize will be trip for 1 to Reef-A-Palooza 2014 in beautiful Orlando, Florida includes hotel for 1 night, flight, and RAP tickets for both days. (if winner is from state of Florida then the flight will be replaced with up to $300.00 rental car and $100.00 gas)
- We will also have 3 more raffle prize drawings. One pair of Sustainable Aquatics Frostbite Clownfish, one 2 polyp frag of WWC Pink Krakatoas, and an Ecotech Vortech MP10! All you need to do is make a purchase during the sale to enter the raffles!
- Everyone who makes a purchase during the Live Sale and stays up the whole 24 hours gets a free “I SURVIVED T-Shirt” and a raffle entry to win (1) of (2) $300.00 WWC Coral Gift Cards. You must send us a PM showing your 24 hourly post numbers for the 24 hours. (post number is in top right corner of post) (to qualify must make regular purchase)(you must use the credit within 60 days)(T-shirts will be shipped with coral order)(If you already received an "I Survived" T-Shirt during the last Live Sale you can choose a standard WWC T-Shirt this time instead.)
- We will be giving out $100 WWC Coral Gift Cards for these following post numbers #893, #1709, #2297, #2623, #3421, #4623, #5433, #7145, #9031 and #10007 (based on our screen not yours). We will take a screenshot of the post number/winner from our computer each time. You can only win 1 time. If same person wins again, the following post will win the Gift Card. A maximum of $1000 will be given out. You must make a purchase to qualify for the WWC Gift Card.
- We will have 75 corals priced at 1 cent each! You can buy a maximum of 2, and you must buy at least 1 regular item for each 1 cent coral.
- Raffle videos will be posted by 7pm est Saturday December 7, 2013.
- The web site will only offer "In-Store Pickup" as a shipping option during the Live Sale.
- You must purchase 1 of our 3 Shipping Units we created on the home page before the end of the Live Sale. You only need to buy one no matter how many corals you purchase. (disregard this if you are picking up in-store)
- Shipping Unit 1 will be $39.99 flat rate for FedEx Standard Overnight.
- Shipping Unit 2 will be $49.99 flat rate for FedEx Priority Overnight.
- Shipping Unit 3 will be $29.99 flat rate for Florida Shipping FedEx Priority Overnight.
- There will be absolutely no free shipping for this Live Sale due to low prices.
- All boxes must be signed for at delivery if you want signature waived we will no longer be responsible for locating the package and the 10-Day Guarantee is waived, we will only guarantee alive arrival.
- If corals arrive dead or stressed we will need a picture emailed to us within 24 hours of package received to get a credit issued. Customer must pay shipping on replacements.
- No piggy back shipping with other people.
- If you are local, in-store pickups will be allowed starting Friday 12/6.
- We will not hold any orders NO exceptions.
- Shipping threads will be up by the end of the Live Sale and max of 60 boxes will be shipped on first shipping day. There will be (3) different shipping dates. You must pick either Monday 12/9, Tuesday 12/10, or Wednesday 12/11.
***Rules are subject to change before the Live Sale.
Live Sale Tips
- Go to Forum Actions>General Settings>.. scroll down to "Thread Display Options". Here you can disable signatures and avatars so your pages load faster. You can also set "Thread Display Mode" to "Newest First" so you don't have to scroll down to see the latest post.
- Make sure you have an account on our site with all your shipping information saved. Some browsers will auto-fill the checkout form which will save you precious time in the checkout process.