I've made my list, and now I'm checking it twice!

Santa Claus

View Badges
Reaction score
Ho Ho Ho!! We're about ready to draw names!! I've matched all the R2R accounts to the Elfster accounts, and I'm waiting now to hear back from a few participants who haven't signed up on Elfster yet. However, everything is ready to draw names later today, so get READY!! :)

I'll make a post to let you all know when the names have been drawn, and you should receive an email also.

Now I know waiting is hard... All you parents have to remind your kids of that every Christmas Eve (I know...I know...). And I know you have visions of sugar plums already dancing in your heads. :) If you're wondering what to do with all that excitement for the next few hours, the best I can think of is to be sure you create a wishlist on Elfster (or if you prefer, you can post a list right in this forum) to give your Secret Santa ideas for you!

We're coming down to the last few hours!! I can't wait to see the Christmas magic happening!!

Santa Claus

#SecretSanta2019

Last edited:
OP
OP
Santa Claus

Santa Claus

View Badges
Reaction score
Santa how do you have time for our little group , when you have all the kids to take care of.
Reef2Reefers are a great group who really shine the spirit of generosity that is so wonderful at Christmas time, so I LOVE spending time to spread cheer with all of you reefers! :)

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Its really funny. I don't have kids or any real family/friends to buy gifts for or spend time with. I think that is why the holidays are just blah for me. But for the first time in years I am actually EXCITED for the holidays. I have no idea who my person is but the fact that I can share this hobby with them has got this Grinch's heart growing. Thank you Santa and Hermey for reminding me how much fun it is sharing with others. Seems silly but its really brightened my holiday.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Its really funny. I don't have kids or any real family/friends to buy gifts for or spend time with. I think that is why the holidays are just blah for me. But for the first time in years I am actually EXCITED for the holidays. I have no idea who my person is but the fact that I can share this hobby with them has got this Grinch's heart growing. Thank you Santa and Hermey for reminding me how much fun it is sharing with others. Seems silly but its really brightened my holiday.

Thank you for sharing and for your candor! Take a look at the R2R Toys for Kids opportunity and you might find your heart growing a little more (it actually would be hard not to):

Dempsey941

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Santa how do you have time for our little group , when you have all the kids to take care of.
Santa has a 220 display he works on during the off-season. He frequents the forum under an alt account, but won’t put a build thread up because it is in toy shop and magic and digital cameras do not mix.

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you for sharing and for your candor! Take a look at the R2R Toys for Kids opportunity and you might find your heart growing a little more (it actually would be hard not to):

Yup already donated. May do so again as well. It's weird this warm fuzzy feeling. Does it last long?

ahiggins

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Yup already donated. May do so again as well. It's weird this warm fuzzy feeling. Does it last long?
Usually :)
My ex and I used to buy each other “donations” for Christmas. Like we would each donate in the others name and give the certificates as presents. Always made me super warm and fuzzy.

Dine

View Badges
Reaction score
Names are drawn!!! Check your email for an email from Elfster! You can also ask your gift recipient anonymous questions through Elfster! Ho Ho Ho!
So how can we see our persons r2r name so we can spy on their posts from the various secret Santa question threads?

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 133 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back