James’s 29g Nano Build

shadow_k

I have a kickable face
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope. Either parents never let him back on the internet, or his tank crashed to oblivion due to being overly busy and tired. My only 2 assumptions.
I hope it’s the first option his tank was going through some minor issues but they were growing !

A Young Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow. Just finished reading all the 147 pages, wish I was a part of this crazy journey.
Had a good laugh at the start cause it reminded me of my self when I started reefing at 13. Difference is; I didn’t have the great people on here to guide me and help me avoid bad decisions.
Thanks to the great community here, my family and the tons of research I did; I have the tank of my dreams!
I am truly grateful to this community forever. Hope to see you again soon on this thread James, it’s not everyday that I find a fellow reefer my age.

UkiahTheTurtle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow. Just finished reading all the 147 pages, wish I was a part of this crazy journey.
Had a good laugh at the start cause it reminded me of my self when I started reefing at 13. Difference is; I didn’t have the great people on here to guide me and help me avoid bad decisions.
Thanks to the great community here, my family and the tons of research I did; I have the tank of my dreams!
I am truly grateful to this community forever. Hope to see you again soon on this thread James, it’s not everyday that I find a fellow reefer my age.
You read all the pages how long did that take??

MaxTremors

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Plus, James' story is so compelling--and the community that grew to support him was so encouraging--that it's a really easy read.
Well, it was in sharp contrast to another young reefer that was posting at the time that wouldn’t take advice from anyone, was flippant and rude, and knew every single thing about every single thing (spoiler alert: he didn’t).

OldRed1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, it was in sharp contrast to another young reefer that was posting at the time that wouldn’t take advice from anyone, was flippant and rude, and knew every single thing about every single thing (spoiler alert: he didn’t).
I was probably that kid once. Better to get it out of your system in adolescence than in adulthood!

A Young Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Almost a year later and still no idea where mr James went

it’s hilarious I was just typing something as you responded !
I was checking up on a few people that seemingly abandoned the forum James was on the top of the list. Would like to hear something from him.
Any idea on how I could know if a member deleted his account? When I search by member in the search option James user name does not show up.

shadow_k

I have a kickable face
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was checking up on a few people that seemingly abandoned the forum James was on the top of the list. Would like to hear something from him.
Any idea on how I could know if a member deleted his account? When I search by member in the search option James user name does not show up.
Mmm I’m not sure is profile is definitely still here I believe. His tank was coming along nicely I do hope his tank didn’t crash

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back