James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
test results???
+1 on thir
I didn’t get a chance to get the tests done today, sorry. Had to wake up early, get chores done, go to Bible time, do tons of school, take a long history test, etc. I then went to a friends house for the rest of the afternoon because he had been out of the country for the past month. ;Facepalm

Tomorrow is a Sunday, so I’ll make sure to do them in the morning. ;)

Hey James, did you go to the Lexington frag swap today?
Ah no, I didn’t realize they were having one! Where was it and where was it announced?

I want to make sure I'm not blind. Seriously, what do you guys see?
I feel like, I'm being made a fool. I'm calling it incognito for now.
All under flashlight.
Oct 7th.
20211007_190504.jpg
Tonight. Oct 9th
20211009_195937-1.jpg
What am I looking for?

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I didn’t get a chance to get the tests done today, sorry. Had to wake up early, get chores done, go to Bible time, do tons of school, take a long history test, etc. I then went to a friends house for the rest of the afternoon because he had been out of the country for the past month. ;Facepalm

Ah no, I didn’t realize they were having one! Where was it and where was it announced?

What am I looking for?
on the move ??
Top pic is Rossy, bottom is orange.

fltohi

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

What am I looking for?
It was at the Eastland church. Got a Kessil shirt for free. Also got a Rfa, a cypheastra, zoa and a candy cane for 80 all together! Lots of great deals!

OP
OP
James_O

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Top pic is Rossy, bottom is orange.
I see a little bit of a difference, looks like it’s more orange in the second picture. (But it is very hard to tell from a photo ;))

It was at the Eastland church. Got a Kessil shirt for free. Also got a Rfa, a cypheastra, zoa and a candy cane for 80 all together! Lots of great deals!
That’s cool! Yup, I totally missed it. Where did you hear about it?

OP
OP
James_O

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What kelvin do you guys run your lights at ? I’m at 20k rn
No clue whatsoever. This is what I get for blowing $100 on a cheap Chinese black box. ;Facepalm ;Shifty

Noopsyche said they would ship the light out as soon as possible, but I have no idea when it would be arriving. They do have a warehouse in the USA, but I don’t know where it is located. Oh well...

shadow_k

I have a kickable face
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No clue whatsoever. This is what I get for blowing $100 on a cheap Chinese black box. ;Facepalm ;Shifty

Noopsyche said they would ship the light out as soon as possible, but I have no idea when it would be arriving. They do have a warehouse in the USA, but I don’t know where it is located. Oh well...
You could always use that light for a frag tank !

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back