James’s 29g Nano Build

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
next one...put in a kiddie pool...:rolleyes:
IMG_E2305.JPG

OP
OP
James_O

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe you'll get lucky with raffle tickets
Edit you got a strange kind of luck.
:)
I do kinda of… with gc’s, giveaways, and my tank of all things.

I have been extremely lucky with the ‘success’ (dare I say) of my tank, especially considering that I’ve never done saltwater before 6 months ago.

:D

OP
OP
James_O

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh well, I’ll just keep checking my local Craigslist, along with Indiana’s and Ohio’s. Hopefully a super good deal will pop up.

Until then, I’m saving all my money for a new tank. (No more buying coral, only things that are completely necessary)

LegalReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh well, I’ll just keep checking my local Craigslist, along with Indiana’s and Ohio’s. Hopefully a super good deal will pop up.

Until then, I’m saving all my money for a new tank. (No more buying coral, only things that are completely necessary)
How big are you looking to go?

OP
OP
James_O

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How big are you looking to go?
Hmm, as I’ve mentioned before, I would LOVE to one day have a tang tank, but that might be out of my reach at this point.

I’m looking for something small, self contained, up to date, nice sup setup, etc.. Generally just a nice tank.

I would also want it to either be a cube or for it to be shallow. (Love the looks of both)

—-

(As far as price range goes… if it’s a REALLY good deal, they will be willing to lend me money for it, but I would guess their max to lend me would be around $700, because it would take me a LONG time to pay all of that off)

Edit: didn’t even answer your original question, lol.

Probably 40-60 gallons. (Cube or shallow/long)

LegalReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here’s a pic of my Duncan, it’s started coloring up to a more neon green since I put it halfway up in my tank. The stem part is actually changing colors, it’s super cool! If you put your mini colony under stronger lighting, James, it might change colors too!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 27
OP
OP
James_O

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here’s a pic of my Duncan, it’s started coloring up to a more neon green since I put it halfway up in my tank. The stem part is actually changing colors, it’s super cool! If you put your mini colony under stronger lighting, James, it might change colors too!
Cool!

Yes, my stem also changing colors from time to time. One side of it is usually bright green, while the other side is more blue.

(I’ll try to get some good pics of the stem once I get home)

OP
OP
James_O

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So anyhow, I wanted to show you pandora color vs bta color. My phone camera isn't the best. Imagine what it isn't showing!
bta and pandora.jpg
pandora zoa.jpg
Pretty!

My Pandora’s have really gone down hill after the crash. They were really close to the surface and absolutely got torched by the light.

This was them before the crash:
03BDC450-9528-4B10-8460-57B92BDCE1F6.png

Back