OP
James_O

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine are so docile, lol. Never actually bit me, just nibbled during feeding time.

Lady is selling these RBTA’s on Craigslist for only $50 (per nem). Not to bad, as my LFS sellers their babys for $80 a pop.
9490A7BA-802B-46D7-A969-F57520EB9EA0.jpeg

Definitely something to keep in mind down the road.
Also, the things with these nems, is the detail at the base of the arms and the center area. Obviously she used some pictures, but my goodness they are gorgeous. :eek:

shadow_k

I have a kickable face
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I and also constantly scouring the web for tanks for sale. There is a Red Sea 350 (I think?) that’s selling for $2,500. Nice looking tank, but wayyy out of my budget. :/
Keep searching James ! Your dream tank will pop up ! Check Facebook market place as well!

OP
OP
James_O

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You got them angry lol but looking good ! How long will they be there ? Are you kinda acclimating them to high spots for the tank
Yes, that was sort of my idea. Once I get my new setup, I’ll get connecting all the rocks so I can glue the plugs to the rock work.

Also, so I can take care of all the sand tomorrow.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Also, the things with these nems, is the detail at the base of the arms and the center area. Obviously she used some pictures, but my goodness they are gorgeous. :eek:
Who ever is selling those, has one nice camera. There isn't a lot of saturation. The pictures aren't grainy either.

OP
OP
James_O

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who ever is selling those, has one nice camera. There isn't a lot of saturation. The pictures aren't grainy either.
Yes, very nice nems. The lady is located around 3 hours away, so I don’t know about that… I want to get the algae under control once and for all before I get another nem.

—-

I took a look at Facebook, and there were tons of good deals… just not near me. For some reason, the filter wasn’t working, and there were a lot of deals in OH, WV, TX, and NV. It’s weird. :/

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 43 48.9%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 47 53.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.2%
Back