James’s 29g Nano Build

kittenbritches

The Cat's Pajamas
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should invest in one of those lol !

In other news noopsyche messaged me and told me to join there giveaway lol so I did !
Nice! I strongly suspect that their winners aren't chosen at random, so I bet you're up next.

What lights are you running now?

OP
OP
James_O

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m running a single AI prime over 20 cube
The AI prime is still a really nice light.

Nice! I strongly suspect that their winners aren't chosen at random, so I bet you're up next.
Same. I suspect they will pick people that will leave a hood review and update their journals daily about how much their coral is liking the light.

—-

Had to leave the house for cyberpatriots. Going to run from 12:00-6:00. :rolleyes: Sometimes I feel like I’m too busy.

OP
OP
James_O

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Coral (dirty glass but still good polyp extension)
2C19E426-D5D2-42CF-A251-A251E4F1A6CB.jpeg
D3916A96-2E99-4846-B2E8-C0ED004DF642.jpeg

Cat with “broken” ankle
2EC214A7-0303-4E7D-BEA2-55CC4F31FF9A.jpeg

And a cool car ;Woot
C23E6DBC-A14E-4875-A47F-096A8FB8729B.jpeg

MaxTremors

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

What lights are you running now?
They just messaged me and asked if I wanted to try out their light, I didn’t win any contest. I don’t think the contests are rigged, I think that they just didn’t have a lot of engagement on a few of them and the same few people had multiple entries, so the odds were pretty good.

OP
OP
James_O

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They just messaged me and asked if I wanted to try out their light, I didn’t win any contest. I don’t think the contests are rigged, I think that they just didn’t have a lot of engagement on a few of them and the same few people had multiple entries, so the odds were pretty good.
But didn’t you already order one? Lol.

MaxTremors

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But didn’t you already order one? Lol.
They messaged me out of the blue (I wasn’t really looking for a new light) and asked if I wanted to try the light, and then they sent me a code to order the whole set. I did have to pay shipping (which worked out to $33), but otherwise the light, mounting arm, and controller were free. When I messaged you I was just curious how the process worked with the contest winners because it seemed a little too good to be true, but the light has shipped, and the Noopsyche rep has been really helpful.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They messaged me out of the blue (I wasn’t really looking for a new light) and asked if I wanted to try the light, and then they sent me a code to order the whole set. I did have to pay shipping (which worked out to $33), but otherwise the light, mounting arm, and controller were free. When I messaged you I was just curious how the process worked with the contest winners because it seemed a little too good to be true, but the light has shipped, and the Noopsyche rep has been really helpful.
It is too good to be true. But it's true. I received 3 lights from these guys. AND WOW. Now to record everything else.

BTA is beautiful!... my gonis... So much florescence!

edit: and what is left of my palythoa.... WOW. Current usa leds are garbage. Also... The lights have a lot better program timing than current usa.

shadow_k

I have a kickable face
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is too good to be true. But it's true. I received 3 lights from these guys. AND WOW. Now to record everything else.

BTA is beautiful!... my gonis... So much florescence!
Making me reconsider putting this light up and taking AI prime down lol

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Making me reconsider putting this light up and taking AI prime down lol
Do you have one? And controller? I will update photos tomorrow. I am really worn out. Today was so busy. Son got a new toy and he was having a blast. These lights, I was fighting for 3 hours mounting (outside) but it worked. Assembly. I wish I could have recorded this, but that would have been over 30 minute video.

shadow_k

I have a kickable face
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have one? And controller? I will update photos tomorrow. I am really worn out. Today was so busy. Son got a new toy and he was having a blast. These lights, I was fighting for 3 hours mounting (outside) but it worked. Assembly. I wish I could have recorded this, but that would have been over 30 minute video.
Sorry I meant if I won one , wet hands changing water

OP
OP
James_O

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is really hard to mount and takes forever to readjust because of all the screws. The nylon screws are also super hard to screw in once it’s on the rim.

The lights have a lot better program timing than current usa.
Do let me know if you figure anything else out, I’m still lost, lol.

OP
OP
James_O

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3C0B12C0-5EDE-45B2-A598-D0F085D5B782.jpeg

A full tank **** for you James the rocks are looking bare but will be coral filled soon
Wet hands hit the I instead of the o? ;Hilarious;Hilarious

Just kidding, looking good brother. :cool: The submarine really does look good the way you have the tank setup.

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It is really hard to mount and takes forever to readjust because of all the screws. The nylon screws are also super hard to screw in once it’s on the rim.

Do let me know if you figure anything else out, I’m still lost, lol.
have you figured out how to use the controller modes?

shadow_k

I have a kickable face
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wet hands hit the I instead of the o? ;Hilarious;Hilarious

Just kidding, looking good brother. :cool: The submarine really does look good the way you have the tank setup.
The submarine might have to go soon it’s starting to crack I believe since being in saltwater it deteriorates a lot faster I saw one at petco yesterday and let’s just say total difference

Back