James’s 29g Nano Build

shadow_k

I have a kickable face
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, I wasn’t looking to buy a neon Duncan because I already have one, lol. Just looking to see how much they sell for.
I think once my corals start booming I’m gonna trade with lfs unless any here want first dibs on the frags lol xD

OP
OP
James_O

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This just looks like a normal Duncan under blues
Bad pic but my Duncan under blues , if I move it higher on rock (higher par) it will turn all green
This is what I have :D
4195159F-8916-441D-83B9-87332FF6CA8C.jpeg

MaxTremors

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This just looks like a normal Duncan under blues
Bad pic but my Duncan under blues , if I move it higher on rock (higher par) it will turn all green
It’s actually pretty close to what they look like under roughly 20k LEDs, if maybe a little too green, I have a few heads from this same colony. I mean, it is a normal Duncan, it’s not anything special, but they’re not the green stemmed branching variety, they’re more of a mounding, almost encrusting type. I have it pretty high up directly under an AI Prime, and its teal and lavender variegated with green.

OP
OP
James_O

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s actually pretty close to what they look like under roughly 20k LEDs, if maybe a little too green, I have a few heads from this same colony. I mean, it is a normal Duncan, it’s not anything special, but they’re not the green stemmed branching variety, they’re more of a mounding, almost encrusting type. I have it pretty high up directly under an AI Prime, and its teal and lavender variegated with green.
Mine actually isn’t that green, as you can see from the picture above. You can see some green here
BD37D630-A646-4625-ADA3-73BE4A4E82AD.jpeg

The back of the main stem is also super green under blues.

almost encrusting type.
Mine has actually encrusted a great deal of one side of the plug. I’ll try to get pictures in the morning.

OP
OP
James_O

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wont get any cleaning done tonight, dang it. I apparently have to take the PSAT tomorrow at Anderson high school, which is around 3 hours long. So glad the reminder email came in TODAY while I was at work... lovely.

I feel at times that my life is too busy. Anyone else?

shadow_k

I have a kickable face
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wont get any cleaning done tonight, dang it. I apparently have to take the PSAT tomorrow at Anderson high school, which is around 3 hours long. So glad the reminder email came in TODAY while I was at work... lovely.

I feel at times that my life is too busy. Anyone else?
All the time man

MaxTremors

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyway, goodnight guys. Hope you all sleep well and have a good day tomorrow.

I most likely won’t be able to do any tank work tomorrow, because I have the PSAT, drum lessons, CAP, and then basketball practice. :rolleyes:

Wednesday looks like my best bet.
You play the drums? Do you play a set or is it like marching/concert drums? I’ve played since I was like 15 and played in bands through most of my late teens and twenties. I still play fairly often. I play a few instruments, but drums were the first and the one I’m best at. They’re just so much fun to play. Do you have a set?

OP
OP
James_O

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You play the drums? Do you play a set or is it like marching/concert drums? I’ve played since I was like 15 and played in bands through most of my late teens and twenties. I still play fairly often. I play a few instruments, but drums were the first and the one I’m best at. They’re just so much fun to play. Do you have a set?
Yup! I have a set.

Love drums, they are my favorite instrument by far. (I also play Cajon and piano)

(I’ll upload a picture later - in the high school now, about to take the PSAT. Wish me luck!)

shadow_k

I have a kickable face
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 102 86.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back