James’s 29g Nano Build

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, at the top of the tank water line it is 600 par at sps setting. 95% power. Bottom sides are 225 and the center is 300 even on the sides. This map is for 95% power from my seneye. Math has been done. Other wise, double the numbers which is unrealistic.

k3-95.jpg
What is the depth of your tank?

elorablue

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
10$ so I won’t be mad if I kill it lol
I think it’s called purple dragon
E8D44CC4-042B-4935-B966-FEBB10A29477.jpeg
Yes a real beauty! One of my favourites for sure. Start it off nice and low in the tank and move it up an inch or two over a couple of weeks until you get it to the light you want.
These can be a little tricky to get started so don’t beat yourself up if it doesn’t get settled in. :)

dvgyfresh

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes a real beauty! One of my favourites for sure. Start it off nice and low in the tank and move it up an inch or two over a couple of weeks until you get it to the light you want.
These can be a little tricky to get started so don’t beat yourself up if it doesn’t get settled in. :)
Thank you for the tips! Here I was just gonna out to top of tank and hope for the best lol I’ll slowly move it up

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm curious if you run a par meter as well? I would like to compare numbers if possible.
I may have been first to win the light but will be the last to get it LOL. Revhhtree mailed it yesterday so I should be getting it maybe Tuesday???? I will try to rent a meter from a LFS that 40 min from me

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I may have been first to win the light but will be the last to get it LOL. Revhhtree mailed it yesterday so I should be getting it maybe Tuesday???? I will try to rent a meter from a LFS that 40 min from me
That is a long wait. At least it should be arriving soon. I have emailed seneye. I hope they get back to me.

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is a long wait. At least it should be arriving soon. I have emailed seneye. I hope they get back to me.
It's okay....life gets in the way sometimes. :)

Soren

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's only $400 LOL
It's only the cost of all 7 testers separately plus 1 additional tester! ...though I can see how this could be worth it if one were to consider purchasing all of these testers since there are additional features that are pretty valuable.

I'd probably consider it more seriously if I did not already have some of the testers (that I got for free from my sister's co-worker who quit the hobby some time ago and just had stuff laying around).

OP
OP
James_O

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's only the cost of all 7 testers separately plus 1 additional tester! ...though I can see how this could be worth it if one were to consider purchasing all of these testers since there are additional features that are pretty valuable.

I'd probably consider it more seriously if I did not already have some of the testers (that I got for free from my sister's co-worker who quit the hobby some time ago and just had stuff laying around).
Wait, so does it test for ALL parameters!?

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%

Back