January 1 Frag Giveaway from Epic Aquaculture - Local to Phoenix area only

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This month we are changing it up a bit to start the new year with a bang. We are giving away a $200.00 Epic Aquaculture gift certificate. I will draw a winner randomly on January 1st. The winner can pick it up at my place in Surprise. Please note that the actual gift certificate has no monetary value (in other words if you only get $150 in corals you will not receive change or a gift certificate for the remaining value, so use it all at one time!) There are no strings attached but this is for local people only. I would also appreciate it if anyone who enters would follow me on Instagram (@epicaquaculture), like my FB page for Epic Aquaculture, and also join the Epic Aquaculture FB group. To enter, comment below that you would like a number. You can enter up until 5pm AZ time on January 1st at which time I will assign numbers and the drawing will happen shortly after that. Good luck!

Rod Campbell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This month we are changing it up a bit to start the new year with a bang. We are giving away a $200.00 Epic Aquaculture gift certificate. I will draw a winner randomly on January 1st. The winner can pick it up at my place in Surprise. Please note that the actual gift certificate has no monetary value (in other words if you only get $150 in corals you will not receive change or a gift certificate for the remaining value, so use it all at one time!) There are no strings attached but this is for local people only. I would also appreciate it if anyone who enters would follow me on Instagram (@epicaquaculture), like my FB page for Epic Aquaculture, and also join the Epic Aquaculture FB group. To enter, comment below that you would like a number. You can enter up until 5pm AZ time on January 1st at which time I will assign numbers and the drawing will happen shortly after that. Good luck!
Number please?

OP
OP
Epic Aquaculture

Epic Aquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bill please sign me up! I'm already following all your stuff so I hope that was bonus points and my entry is weighted heavier.

As a side note is it ok to use my 2021 veto since this is a 2021 drawing? If so @jporter17 receives it again.
Duly noted!

jporter17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bill please sign me up! I'm already following all your stuff so I hope that was bonus points and my entry is weighted heavier.

As a side note is it ok to use my 2021 veto since this is a 2021 drawing? If so @jporter17 receives it again.
I was hoping the 2021 drawings would usher in a more unified group where particular people weren't still singled out for continued harassment. I am disappointed and blame Jimmy and Van for this. I believe Bill should dole out an extra number for me every time I'm mentioned in the drawing thread. Please take into consideration Bill. JP

OP
OP
Epic Aquaculture

Epic Aquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was hoping the 2021 drawings would usher in a more unified group where particular people weren't still singled out for continued harassment. I am disappointed and blame Jimmy and Van for this. I believe Bill should dole out an extra number for me every time I'm mentioned in the drawing thread. Please take into consideration Bill. JP
Again Mr. Porter coming at me with accusations of voter fraud, but no actual proof. I hope this doesn't end up in the court system.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 115 87.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back