January 1 Frag Giveaway from Epic Aquaculture - Local to Phoenix area only

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was hoping the 2021 drawings would usher in a more unified group where particular people weren't still singled out for continued harassment.
Jeff,
Are you suggesting that just because the calendar resets that we're obligated to forget? You can hope all you want, but that won't happen.

I am disappointed
Jeff,
I dont think anyone is going to spare your feelings. No one's going to crack open the case of their small violin in your honor.

and blame Jimmy
Jeff,
On a certain level I see the need to blame outwards opposed to looking within to self reflect and begin the process of change. But eventually you're going to have to deal with "you"! Why not start that process now?

I believe Bill should dole out an extra number for me every time I'm mentioned in the drawing thread. Please take into consideration Bill. JP
Jeff,
There was a time when the community held you in high regard, heck even I respected you. The real Jeff wouldn't subject himself to these types of tactics just to get an "extra number", the real Jeff wouldn't make accusations without proof, the real Jeff wouldn't beg the masses to turn over a new leaf just because a new year approaches. I don't even know this new Jeff that stands in front of me, you've changed man!

Jeff,
I'm ashamed for you! And that's my cross to bear.

By my count, that's 9 mentions of you, good luck with your 9 extra numbers, I hope it brings you real happiness.

Jimmy

**This message is solely the view of the author and does not express the thoughts or position of Van. **

Last edited:

jporter17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jeff,
Are you suggesting that just because the calendar resets that we're obligated to forget? You can hope all you want, but that won't happen.

Jeff,
I dont think anyone is going to spare your feelings. No one's going to crack open the case of their small violin in your honor.

Jeff,
On a certain level I see the need to blame outwards opposed to looking within to self reflect and begin the process of change. But eventually you're going to have to deal with "you"! Why not start that process now?

Jeff,
There was a time when the community held you in high regard, heck even I respected you. The real Jeff wouldn't subject himself to these types of tactics just to get an "extra number", the real Jeff wouldn't make accusations without proof, the real Jeff wouldn't beg the masses to turn over a new leaf just because a new year approaches. I don't even know this new Jeff that stands in front of me, you've changed man!

Jeff,
I'm ashamed for you! And that's my cross to bear.

By my count, that's 9 mentions of you, good luck with your 9 extra numbers, I hope it brings you real happiness.

Jimmy

**This message is solely the view of the author and does not express the thoughts or position of Van. **
I think I broke Jimmy.

OP
OP
Epic Aquaculture

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I broke Jimmy.
puppy walk GIF

Ayzel1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This month we are changing it up a bit to start the new year with a bang. We are giving away a $200.00 Epic Aquaculture gift certificate. I will draw a winner randomly on January 1st. The winner can pick it up at my place in Surprise. Please note that the actual gift certificate has no monetary value (in other words if you only get $150 in corals you will not receive change or a gift certificate for the remaining value, so use it all at one time!) There are no strings attached but this is for local people only. I would also appreciate it if anyone who enters would follow me on Instagram (@epicaquaculture), like my FB page for Epic Aquaculture, and also join the Epic Aquaculture FB group. To enter, comment below that you would like a number. You can enter up until 5pm AZ time on January 1st at which time I will assign numbers and the drawing will happen shortly after that. Good luck!
1608572129344.gif

I’ll take a number sir!!

Lylelovett

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This month we are changing it up a bit to start the new year with a bang. We are giving away a $200.00 Epic Aquaculture gift certificate. I will draw a winner randomly on January 1st. The winner can pick it up at my place in Surprise. Please note that the actual gift certificate has no monetary value (in other words if you only get $150 in corals you will not receive change or a gift certificate for the remaining value, so use it all at one time!) There are no strings attached but this is for local people only. I would also appreciate it if anyone who enters would follow me on Instagram (@epicaquaculture), like my FB page for Epic Aquaculture, and also join the Epic Aquaculture FB group. To enter, comment below that you would like a number. You can enter up until 5pm AZ time on January 1st at which time I will assign numbers and the drawing will happen shortly after that. Good luck!
Wow! This is very generous of you. I'd love a number please.

noonelikesadrytang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is very generous of you Bill! Thank you for doing it, for our little reefing community. I’d love to be included in this drawing!

TMB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm in!! Give me a number and take my $$ (cuz you know I can resist bringing home a whole box of frags!!)

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 35.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 36 30.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back