January 2013 Reef2Reef Membership Drive give a way sponsored by The Alternative Reef!

Rikerbear

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL
Congrates to lucky #3 NJHC
:tongue:
(I may win this yet LOL)

gooch

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I guess no one wants this pillar. I can sweeten the pot for the winner. If you don't want the pillar I will give you a $250 credit to in stock product. Claim this prize now or they will be drawing Februaries winner before you know it. But you get one order as I will not keep track of credit.

Plugs, disks, clam holders, chalice domes, frag stations, donuts, big uns. I just do not have time for custom products right now so it has to be either the pillar pictured or product in stock up to $250. Again one single order only.

I can have this pillar sold by monday so it can go either way.

Scott
Alternative Reef,LLC

NJHC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yo I WON!!!!! I can't believe it!! I never won anything in my life, you dont know what this means to me!! I lost almost everything in hurricane sandy and I was one of the only hobbyist that rebuilt !! Thank you REEF 2 REEF !!! Thank You everyone !!

grumpy-crab

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yo I WON!!!!! I can't believe it!! I never won anything in my life, you dont know what this means to me!! I lost almost everything in hurricane sandy and I was one of the only hobbyist that rebuilt !! Thank you REEF 2 REEF !!! Thank You everyone !!

Congratulations!!! Thats a awesome piece you got. U have to show it off set up :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Congrats! Glad to see that it's going to a member who stuck it out through thick and thin. Keep us posted with pic's!

gooch

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Send me a PM with your address and what you would like me to do and I will get it shipped out ASAP. Congrats.

Scott
Alternative Reef,LLC

alberthiel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Congratulations and great of The Alternative Reef to donate such a nice piece for this contest. !

NJHC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got it today and it is awesome!! Alternative reef also threw in some extra frag plugs frag rocks and cool bumper skickers. These guys are by far the best out there when of comes to custom rock set ups . Alternative reef = aquascaping made easy .

Attachments

• 1361332384016.jpg
    1361332384016.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 231

gooch

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad you like it.

Scott
Alternative Reef,LLC

NJHC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm thinking about buying a zero edge to put it in instead of adding it to the 90g . I will post a thread of the build with this as the main focus center point.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back