January 2013 Reef2Reef Membership Drive give a way sponsored by The Alternative Reef!

Davinci

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody, I am new here and I am from Phoenix AZ. I own a 150 gallon mixed reef and I am about to start a 40 gallon frag tank. I am loking forward to being part of this comunity.

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody, I am new here and I am from Phoenix AZ. I own a 150 gallon mixed reef and I am about to start a 40 gallon frag tank. I am loking forward to being part of this comunity.

Welcome to Reef2Reef, good luck in the contest!

T.W.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Welcome Davinci. I am up in Chino Valley! Getting ready to start my first 20g saltwater pretty soon. I may have to pick your brain on good aquarium shoppes down there.

JLight

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! Just wanted to say hey and introduce myself. M names JLight and I'm from New York. Right now I'm enrolled in college and my tanks my relaxer! Just recently I started a 75 gallon reef tank which is close to 2 weeks old and is coming together awesome! Getting the odds and ends together but its coming together!
Thanks for your time guys!

alberthiel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone! Just wanted to say hey and introduce myself. M names JLight and I'm from New York. Right now I'm enrolled in college and my tanks my relaxer! Just recently I started a 75 gallon reef tank which is close to 2 weeks old and is coming together awesome! Getting the odds and ends together but its coming together!
Thanks for your time guys!
Welcome to Reef2Reef, the nicest community you can be on and share and learn and ask questions .. and all the best with your 75 set up, that is a nice size for sure

JLight

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks ablert! I've come to find that true very fast!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app

BigRedNole

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the contest. Would be nice to have a cool rock shelf like that in the tank. I would have to start a second, but no issue there.

GrahamR

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome contest! Hello all! I'm new here and I'm happy to be a part of this online community. Looking forward to learning from my fellow reef enthusiasts!

budissy24

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great design on the rock and glad to see the ceramics making a big splash in the reefing world

joncver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I'm new here and my first post as well.... although I know it's far fetch to send the rock (that is if I win for a start) to Singapore, its great to be part of this reefing community....

Terrie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!! I'm new to R2R and just bought my first 150 gallon saltwater tank last August... I have made it a mixed reef with tangs and one clown and an anemone.

OP
OP
skinz78

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for the contest. Would be nice to have a cool rock shelf like that in the tank. I would have to start a second, but no issue there.

Awesome contest! Hello all! I'm new here and I'm happy to be a part of this online community. Looking forward to learning from my fellow reef enthusiasts!

Hello! I'm new here and my first post as well.... although I know it's far fetch to send the rock (that is if I win for a start) to Singapore, its great to be part of this reefing community....

Hi everyone!! I'm new to R2R and just bought my first 150 gallon saltwater tank last August... I have made it a mixed reef with tangs and one clown and an anemone.

Welcome to Reef2Reef, good luck in the contest!

Back