January 27th - Pizza Night at OShanickreef’s

Oshanickreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone!

My last pizza night was just before Covid and I am potentially moving in several months. Wanted to get one last pizza night in before breaking down the tank and moving. I’m thinking I’ll order us some pizzas and we can just meet up at seascape around 6. If anyone wants to bring any food items that would be great!

If you cannot make the store feel free to just meet at my house at 7pm or later.

I will try to make up a bunch of frags before for anyone interested in sps and I might raffle off another few frags of WD or something

Looking forward to seeing everyone!!!

1FC636BD-BF8E-4EAB-A5E0-157C84471DD1.jpeg

jhuntstl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be there! Glad I was lucky enough to snag one of your ASD rainbow last night. I'll likely be interested in a lot more frags by Jan 13. I'm about to have a lot more room. :)

smoothdog

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be there! Glad I was lucky enough to snag one of your ASD rainbow last night. I'll likely be interested in a lot more frags by Jan 13. I'm about to have a lot more room. :)
Nick and I both brought ASD rainbow, I think you ended up with mine (in the 3d printed specimen cup holder). Hope it does well for you! :)

OP
OP
Oshanickreef

Oshanickreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I posted on Facebook but forgot to post on reef2reef. I got the covid so I’m planning to postpone the pizza night two weeks to the 27th of January. Everything else stays the same except the date.

thanks,

nick o

Lance A. Lot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went to seascape last night anyway. I was impressed by the fish selection. I think the japanese swallowtail angelfish pair was the most impressive thing I saw.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 52.1%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 15 20.5%
  • None.

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 8.2%
Back