January 27th - Pizza Night at OShanickreef’s

breutus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man I am behind with this move to reef2reef! I’ve missed a lot because I keep forgetting to check the page lol.
What’s the address I may be able to make it that night!

mjcoussens

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thought I'd throw this out there in case anyone is looking for some stuff. I have a bunch of Pandora, blueberry fields and rasta zoas, green toadstool leather, and orange rhodactis available to trade.

My troubles with acros seem to be over, everything I have is growing and encrusting nicely. I'd be happy to add some more. I'm still looking for birdsnest, green digitata, pink, and green stylophora, lps, and more shrooms.

Message me if you're interested asap as I'll be taking a bunch of stuff up to Underwater Paradise on Wednesday.

Cheers,

Matt

Mkart

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been a long time since I have been around but should make it over. The walt Disney I got from you a couple years ago finally decided to stop encrusting and branch out So it’s pretty exciting to see it go. The fox flame still just laughs at me every time I look at, that thing does not like my tank.

OP
OP
Oshanickreef

Oshanickreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey y’all,
Talked with the Seascape crew and they are going to be giving away a pair of fritz bright orange glasses with purchases on Thursday. Not sure if there is a required amount to get the glasses but either way thankful they are hooking it up. Looking forward to seeing everyone!
Nick

Ultraman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, I’ve got bad news. Our furnace is getting replaced on Thursday and I’m probably not going to be there now unless they get done early.

Sacrifice

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm hoping to swing by at least Seascape to hangout and meet some folks, plus I need to toss a few things to Tim. I'm not sure that I'll have time to head over to Nick's after.

Lance A. Lot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for hosting Nick. I had a good time. There was a lot of "good fish nerd talk" according to my coworker. You have excellent taste in pizza toppings and coral.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back