January meeting move to 18th

TracyLynn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@headdr thank you for hosting our meeting today!
I really enjoy meeting face to face the people we talk to here. Talking about what’s worked for us (or not) and sharing ideas that may help another.
To those I’ve met before, great to see you again! Those that I met today for the first time, so nice to meet you! To the people that weren’t able to make it today, hope to see you next time!
My fresh homemade fish food is in the freezer, I’m set for a couple of months now. ;Happy
My new tank members have been dipped, acclimated & now in their new home. I’ll decide later their location within the tank.;Smug
Thanks again to everyone for the food, conversation and sharing some of your frags with me.
Tracy

BornHandy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hate I missed this! I was sure I clicked the "watch" button on the main NARC forum, but I must not have, because it wasn't selected... And I live half a mile from 306! Oh well - I have it selected this time for sure.

Tomoko Schum

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Dustin for hosting our meeting! It was a great meeting. I had a really good time talking with you and getting to know new people.

I hope we can keep meeting more regularly. Aquatic Cove is willing to host us possibly in March. Hope that will materialize. In the meantime, is there anyone willing to host our meeting in February?

BornHandy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Dustin for hosting our meeting! It was a great meeting. I had a really good time talking with you and getting to know new people.

I hope we can keep meeting more regularly. Aquatic Cove is willing to host us possibly in March. Hope that will materialize. In the meantime, is there anyone willing to host our meeting in February?
Do we have a definite date? My house isn't the biggest, but I am happy to open it if the dates line up...

OP
OP
headdr

headdr

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found salmon and canned oysters/sardines in my fridge. Anyone know why it didn't go into the food mix?

DirtMcGurt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found salmon and canned oysters/sardines in my fridge. Anyone know why it didn't go into the food mix?
I believe its because they contain salt of something else. Like preservatives or additives.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have Drill on the 22nd, but the 29th I can do.
If you open a new thread for the February meeting (if you are still willing to host) I will unpin this one and pin the new thread into the top section.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 74 37.4%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 68 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back