Japanese neon green toadstools a weeping willow toadstool?

DeniseAndy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely shot when no flow was on. Color was enhanced in that photo too. Still a nice specimen though. I would buy it.

OP
OP
L

Lavabrine ninja

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh sorry then my upload went wrong. Maybe to big to upload. Heres a picture of my (possible) weeping willow toadstool.
Picture without flow:

20220216_211845.jpg
That's pretty but good news I did find someone with some green weeping willows so I'm gonna really and order one. He said by the end of this month he'll have em

DeniseAndy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a very long tentacle green one, but it is still very small. I also have a larger white one that was called weeping, it has very, very long tentacles. I like both. :)

Seachelle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where is everyone getting their willows? I don't care if it's a true weeping one. I'm looking for one with long tentacles and that yellowish greenish color.

DeniseAndy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My three are doing great. I have one green, one white (not pictured) and one closer to pale purple. Here are the pictures from quite a bit ago.

Attachments

• long green toad.jpg
    long green toad.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 73
  • ASD  LTToad Apr22.jpg
    ASD LTToad Apr22.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 62

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it only the true weeping willows that have those extremely long tentacles or do all the ones labelled as “Weeping Willow Toadstool” have the extremely long tentacles?

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love seeing all this! Huge toadstool fan here and have several supposed "willow" frags in my possession. In my opinion most if not 97-99% of the toadstools are just really nice long polyp toadstools and not TRUE weeping willows. Reefbuilders had one of the original colonies of the legit willow and its no longer around. I have seen some nice ones on here and always looking for awesome toadstools to add to my collection!

Just wanna make sure everyone doesn't get caught up in the name game with these corals because legitimately most are just LONG POLYP TOADSTOOLS

Acroporaguy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love seeing all this! Huge toadstool fan here and have several supposed "willow" frags in my possession. In my opinion most if not 97-99% of the toadstools are just really nice long polyp toadstools and not TRUE weeping willows. Reefbuilders had one of the original colonies of the legit willow and its no longer around. I have seen some nice ones on here and always looking for awesome toadstools to add to my collection!

Just wanna make sure everyone doesn't get caught up in the name game with these corals because legitimately most are just LONG POLYP TOADSTOOLS
Agreed.

Reefbuilders is not the only one with a willow though. They are popular in Asia. I believe they call them African white polyp toadstools there.

For example:

KingTideCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed.

Reefbuilders is not the only one with a willow though. They are popular in Asia. I believe they call them African white polyp toadstools there.

For example:

Reefbuilders for sure is not the only one! Cant be! Alas... Id love to acquire something as close to this though! Amazing stuff thanks for this clip and info!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 11.1%
Back