• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Japanese Pink Nepthea & Neon Green Sinularia

nivekid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

First up I have three frags of neon green Sinularia (spaghetti leather) up for grabs. They are all healed onto small rubble pieces, but I am happy to attach the rubble to a frag plug if desired. All are over 2" when fully opened. Asking $20 each.

IMG_2445 by Devin Christensen, on Flickr

Next is the rarer Koji Wada Pink Nepthea. I bought the mother colony directly from Unique Corals a few years ago. Prices are as shown in the photo.

IMG_2447 by Devin Christensen, on Flickr

Photos taken during daytime lighting (14k) with PolypLab lens on iPhone. Shipping is $60 for a single frag, or I'll discount it to $50 for multiple frags. Local pickup in Glendale, CA or LA area too.

Mm16

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

First up I have three frags of neon green Sinularia (spaghetti leather) up for grabs. They are all healed onto small rubble pieces, but I am happy to attach the rubble to a frag plug if desired. All are over 2" when fully opened. Asking $20 each.

Next is the rarer Koji Wada Pink Nepthea. I bought the mother colony directly from Unique Corals a few years ago. Prices are as shown in the photo.

Photos taken during daytime lighting (14k) with PolypLab lens on iPhone. Shipping is $60 for a single frag, or I'll discount it to $50 for multiple frags. Local pickup in Glendale, CA or LA area too.
Any chance you have any left of both?

Thank
Mike

ReeferBri

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

Still selling frags of this Pink Nephthea?
Thanks

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 161 61.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 69 26.3%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 91 34.7%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 45 17.2%
  • Other

Votes: 69 26.3%
Back