JASON FOX 10TH ANNIVERSARY LIVE SALE - GOING ON NOW!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

FactoryKTMmotocross46

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how do you add on to an order? Say I get the shipping box and a frag that I don't want someone else to get a hold of first and check out. If I come across another frag later that I would like to add will I need to get another shipping box to check out for the other frag?.
There is an option for shipping already purchased when checking out. I would purchase just a shipping module now so you don't have to worry about delaying your checkout during the sale. It'll be refunded if you don't buy anything.

Gaspipe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thinking about some encrusting LPS on that base rock. The island to the right will be removed at some point, and just have a Zoa Garden.
09 19.jpeg

jfox

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HOW TO WIN THE GIFT CARDS...

EVERY LIVE SALE FRAG PURCHASED WILL AUTOMATICALLY ENTER YOU TO WIN THE GIFT CARDS.

1 LIVE SALE FRAG = 1 ENTRY TICKET

WE WILL DRAW THE WINNER(S) ON WEDNESDAY EVENING AFTER WE ARE DONE PACKING THE LIVE SALE ORDERS.

THANKS - MAY FOX

SpikeWire

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So does the $25 shipping for the Northeast include New England? Boston specifically? I've read/seen a few different things but I don't think the northeast shipping rates includes the actual northeast in this one :)

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No disrespect as you have answered questions I have had in the past. But I have an empty tank and don't want any more competition :) Please wish me luck heheh.
hope you knock it out of the park.
have a great sale. :cool:

Chrisv.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So does the $25 shipping for the Northeast include New England? Boston specifically? I've read/seen a few different things but I don't think the northeast shipping rates includes the actual northeast in this one :)
They have a map on their site. The person who wrote “north east” meant to say “mid atlantic.” Shipping to ma is $50.

FactoryKTMmotocross46

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, it is only specific states. They're not rewarding people with lower shipping rates because they live close by. FedEx offers them the lower shipping rates so they are passing that on to the buyer. Very awesome.

Gaspipe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They have a map on their site. The person who wrote “north east” meant to say “mid atlantic.” Shipping to ma is $50.
I said Northeast as shipping to NJ is $25. But you are correct... I should have said Mid Atlantic. It's funny I never once growing up said Mid Atlantic. But the internet doesn't lie :)

Call us Mexico for all I care, give me $25 shipping heheh...

Good luck everyone!

Chrisv.

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I said Northeast as shipping to NJ is $25. But you are correct... I should have said Mid Atlantic. It's funny I never once growing up said Mid Atlantic. But the internet doesn't lie :)

Call us Mexico for all I care, give me $25 shipping heheh...

Good luck everyone!
Haha sorry. you Know we’re just bitter up here in ma. Too much snow, no shipping discounts. It’s pretty bad.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 29 16.7%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back