JASON FOX SUMMER SALE | JUNE 11TH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Coral Websites

Web Development
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you bring up an interesting point... we could always just not give stuff away, or you could mail the vendor a postcard with your information for a free entry. You seem very educated on this subject are you a lawyer? And since there is no sweepstakes or giveaways and only games where you can win prizes does this even count? maybe its better described as games for customers only, buying more products doesnt increase your chances in this case.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello, everyone!

The posting of corals, games and prizes are going on today from 3-10pm EDT at the link below! So click the link, score some gorgeous corals, and have some fun!

Last edited:

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you bring up an interesting point... we could always just not give stuff away, or you could mail the vendor a postcard with your information for a free entry. You seem very educated on this subject are you a lawyer? And since there is no sweepstakes or giveaways and only games where you can win prizes does this even count? maybe its better described as games for customers only, buying more products doesnt increase your chances in this case.
Ummm this is my fault I was just busting….

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
THIS GAME GOING ON NOW
OPTOMETRIST
CLICK THE LINK BELOW

title gif.gif

Squinting just won't protect your eyes from the sun! For this game, it will help you win! I have taken a scene from a movie and made it very blurry. Every few minutes, I will make it clearer. The first person to correctly identify the name of the movie wins a MYSTERY FRAG FROM JASON FOX SIGNATURE CORALS!!!

Three guesses per person. Once you use all three, you're out. Good luck!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 65 37.1%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back