• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Jawbreaker at MACNA

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

I'm not going to be at MACNA until Sunday so I'm concerned that most of the good stuff will be gone by then. Does anyone have a small jawbreaker for sale that's also willing to meet up at MACNA? I'm sure a vendor is my best bet for this but I wasn't sure the best way to go about it. I'll also be in Tampa from Friday to Monday if there's anyone there.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Another way to look at it is that the best deals are usually available on Sunday afternoon! Good luck! :)

OP
OP
Tuffyyyyy

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's what I've heard as well. I need to make another post to get info on how to make an offer on their display tanks.

panui22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's what I've heard as well. I need to make another post to get info on how to make an offer on their display tanks.
What size display are you looking for?
I have a reefer 250 with skimmer. Return pump. Lights available. I could meet you at MACNA.

That being said I have bought a display tank at reefapalooza. Many of the vendors use LFS in the area to set up their display tanks, and a lot of the LFS would rather not break down the tanks and take them back. So you can get good deals. When you find a tank you like just ask the vendor who set it up and if it’s for sale. They’ll normally call who ever set it up to get you a price.

I’ll be there only Sunday as well ere will be some good deals to be had.

Coral madness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

I'm not going to be at MACNA until Sunday so I'm concerned that most of the good stuff will be gone by then. Does anyone have a small jawbreaker for sale that's also willing to meet up at MACNA? I'm sure a vendor is my best bet for this but I wasn't sure the best way to go about it. I'll also be in Tampa from Friday to Monday if there's anyone there.
I'm in sarasota. I have electuses candy crushes one jawbreaker remaining amongst others.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back