• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Jawbreaker colonies - York, PA 17406

Reef Dude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello fellow reefers, I have jawbreaker mushrooms for sale in York, PA. Prices are firm, and the listed prices are for local pickup. This time around, I’m selling a few small colonies rather than the individual shrooms I’ve done in the past. If these colonies do not strike your interest, I have many more jawbreakers and some other jawbreaker colonies, so feel free to contact me through PM for some additional options based on what your budget is and what you’re looking for. All of these are natural splits, and all of them originate from the same mother/grandmother/great grandmother.

A quarter is in the photos to give you a point of reference.

#1 – $350 - All the photos showing the number 1 are different angles of this same colony.

#2 - $325 - All the photos showing the number 2 are different angles of this same colony.

#3 - $250

If you have any questions at all or want additional information, photos, etc. please do not hesitate to contact me.

I’ve sold many jawbreakers before through PM’s I’ve received and on my prior sale threads mentioned below if you want to check out some of the brothers and sisters of these jawbreakers:

Round 1 , Round 2, Round 3

To answer a frequently asked question, almost all these jawbreakers will develop reds and greens in time. I can’t make any guarantees, but I’ve never had a jawbreaker that doesn’t eventually develop reds and greens. There are exceptions, but in general, the reds specks and/or streaks start showing up when they approach quarter size, and the green coloration typically comes in after a year or two. You can see in the sale threads mentioned above that although all of these have come from the same mother, there are all kinds of patterns/specks/streaks that show up in individuals. For me, the fun part is the unpredictability and uniqueness between each shroom and its offspring.

Thanks for looking!

Matt

1a.jpg 1b.jpg 1c.jpg 2a.jpg 2b.jpg 3.jpg

OP
OP
R

Reef Dude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to take a second and say thank you for all the messages. I really appreciate it. I'm in the process of responding to all of them in the order I received them, so I'll be getting back to you shortly if I haven't already responded. I never expected to hear from so many of you so quickly after posting this, which is great, but I wanted to apologize if it takes me a few minutes to get back to you.

OP
OP
R

Reef Dude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks again for all the interest, but all of these jawbreakers have been sold! I'll still be reaching out to everyone who messaged me with some additional options for jawbreakers and/or colonies if you all still have any interest. To be fair, someone messaged me within 2 minutes of this posting and wanted all of them. If anything falls through, I'll keep you posted.

OP
OP
R

Reef Dude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is 2 Available still
Sorry Westec, these have all sold. Someone bought all of them very shortly after I posted this, and several others PM’d me afterwards to clear out all the other jb’s I had sitting in the frag tank. So I am back in growout mode at the moment!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 63 36.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back