• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Jawbreaker with lineage (crazy I know)

dieselab

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently got back into hobby after some time away. Before I left my good friend with a small Elos mini held these mushrooms for me. The rest of the corals were sold or given away. The friend decide to step away from the hobby recently and offer the Elos mini along with the mushrooms.
About the Jawbreakers. These came direct from Aquatic Gallery owner. I believe only 2 maybe 3 mushrooms arrived on the shipment. 1 for sure was sold off to a local and the 2nd I have no idea. My Jawbreaker was the owner’s personal piece he was keeping for his display tank. However the Jawbreaker was having issues so he offered it to me.
These pictures are when the Jawbreaker was in my tank close to 9 years ago. I do not have pictures of the current colony. Anyone local is free to come by, take a look and pick which polyp they prefer. At the moment looking to sell 1 maybe 2 stabilize polyps with color. Asking price is $1500 each.
Why such a high asking price? I decide to attend the coral farmers event in Northern California today. All the “Jawbreakers” I seen today average between $200-600. However none had near the color or lineage therefore I feel the asking price is fair.

1BF21B40-383E-4C5B-967B-7EB505639824.jpeg

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Recently got back into hobby after some time away. Before I left my good friend with a small Elos mini held these mushrooms for me. The rest of the corals were sold or given away. The friend decide to step away from the hobby recently and offer the Elos mini along with the mushrooms.
About the Jawbreakers. These came direct from Aquatic Gallery owner. I believe only 2 maybe 3 mushrooms arrived on the shipment. 1 for sure was sold off to a local and the 2nd I have no idea. My Jawbreaker was the owner’s personal piece he was keeping for his display tank. However the Jawbreaker was having issues so he offered it to me.
These pictures are when the Jawbreaker was in my tank close to 9 years ago. I do not have pictures of the current colony. Anyone local is free to come by, take a look and pick which polyp they prefer. At the moment looking to sell 1 maybe 2 stabilize polyps with color. Asking price is $1500 each.
Why such a high asking price? I decide to attend the coral farmers event in Northern California today. All the “Jawbreakers” I seen today average between $200-600. However none had near the color or lineage therefore I feel the asking price is fair.

1BF21B40-383E-4C5B-967B-7EB505639824.jpeg
Such a beautiful piece! If it were me, would be hard to give it up =)

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 70 86.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back