JBJ 20 gallon AIO reef tank

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
10-4 good buddy. I think I missed what went on with them and frank. I take it it was a bit of a debacle?
What did happen? I saw the posts, but I didn’t really understand what went on.

What Am I looking at?! That’s one heck of a
Now that’s a cool fish. :cool:

elorablue

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have shrooms? Even though they are “simple” they are still awesome. Yumas, ricordeas, bounce, brain buster, etc.
Totally agree! I’m actually looking forward to turning my cube into a mushroom and euphyilia tank just as much as I am about the new Acro tank. My ricordea and rhodactis are definitely the weakest part of my game right now. ;Facepalm

Soren

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wouldn't throw one on my frag tank for free after seeing how they treat my people. Not a chance.

Whatchu lookin at?
PXL_20211013_171309656.MP.jpg
Does this mean you have 2 of these fellas, or did I misunderstand about a previous LA shipment?

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does this mean you have 2 of these fellas, or did I misunderstand about a previous LA shipment?
No you understand correctly. I received a canceled order from LA which needed quarantined, the same day Mike shipped me this guy pre-qt'd So now I have another one in my QT that will go through with the cycle And I'll figure out what to do with it. It's pretty icky right now so I'm taking care of that first.

He just mosies around

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not in America but I get your point. What about torches and shrooms? Cheaper or still more expensive in relation to Acropora?
Acros are more expensive that I’ve seen. (For a 1-1.5 inch stick compared to a single head torch)

When you start getting up into the double or triple headed torches, that’s where things gets $$$.

elorablue

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Acros are more expensive that I’ve seen. (For a 1-1.5 inch stick compared to a single head torch)

When you start getting up into the double or triple headed torches, that’s where things gets $$$.
That’s interesting. I can get a nice Acro for around $30-50. Torches don’t even start until 60 or 70$. Different market I guess?

OP
OP
shadow_k

shadow_k

I have a kickable face
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s interesting. I can get a nice Acro for around $30-50. Torches don’t even start until 60 or 70$. Different market I guess?
I would think so I have torch heads for 20-35 depending on color pigment..

also what is a good way to raise nitrates a little bit I seem to have less then 10 and some of my zoas are melting the ones that are closed

Soren

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would think so I have torch heads for 20-35 depending on color pigment..

also what is a good way to raise nitrates a little bit I seem to have less then 10 and some of my zoas are melting the ones that are closed

Moar fish moar food :cool:
+1 This is why I doubt any tank of mine will ever have a problem of nitrates too low: I like the fish too much!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 33.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back