OP
shadow_k

shadow_k

I have a kickable face
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully it's the aiptasia causing irritation. Maybe it needs a little more flow as well? I would deal with aips first
I’m picking up that super glue today hopefully I can control this . I have baby aiptasia everywhere I have no idea where it came from

kittenbritches

The Cat's Pajamas
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jumping in! I didn't read the pages 2-24, though. Lol

I have found two aiptasia in my tank over the last few days. A razor blade took care of the one attached to the bottom of a frag, but I glued the crap out of the one coming out of a little zoa colony, and it popped out the other side the next day. I'll be dealing with that demon today.

OP
OP
shadow_k

shadow_k

I have a kickable face
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jumping in! I didn't read the pages 2-24, though. Lol

I have found two aiptasia in my tank over the last few days. A razor blade took care of the one attached to the bottom of a frag, but I glued the crap out of the one coming out of a little zoa colony, and it popped out the other side the next day. I'll be dealing with that demon today.
Its okay it’s longish I was basically going through a bad imbalance with my tank dinos/cyano and then I did a rip clean and the last few pages is new coral purchases since it is AIO not a lot of equipment updates lol ! But if I do win that light frag tank here I come !

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
All the coral losses I have had this past year really suck. 2 indo hellfire torches, several utter chaos, 10 heads of my hammer colony. God be willing, things will bloom once again.

I just don't know if my fox is the reason for the indo torch deaths. I know she is the reason for the palythoa in decline.

OP
OP
shadow_k

shadow_k

I have a kickable face
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All the coral losses I have had this past year really suck. 2 indo hellfire torches, several utter chaos, 10 heads of my hammer colony. God be willing, things will bloom once again.

I just don't know if my fox is the reason for the indo torch deaths. I know she is the reason for the palythoa in decline.
It’s unfortunate that you have to rehoke the fish, and I believe once things stop getting terrorized they will bloom once more !

MaxTremors

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’m not good at math and percentages

if my nitrates are at 5 and my phosphates are .5

of I do a 10% water change

my nitrates will be .5
And phosphates will be .05

does that sound right ?
I know this is a few days old, but if you did a 10% WC, your nitrates would be 4.5 and your phosphates would be 0.45.

Back