• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

JBJ Arctica Chiller DBA-150 1/5 HP (Gainesville area) $300

flampton

Ecological Reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all I have a JBJ DBA150 sitting in my old garage in Gainesville, Florida. It has not been run in 7 years so I can't guarantee operation at this point, as I'm not in Florida to test it. With that out of the way, I'm asking 300 for something that will cost you 900 new. And it wasn't used much in the first place and it was always stored upright. If you're interested in buying I'll be able to set up the meeting between you and my girlfriend so it works best for both of you.

Thanks for looking!

OP
OP
flampton

flampton

Ecological Reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also if I get no takers, it will be in Arizona after Christmas and I'll be able to test it then. So I'm adding Arizona to the areas available.

Thanks!

leroy_jenkinz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all I have a JBJ DBA150 sitting in my old garage in Gainesville, Florida. It has not been run in 7 years so I can't guarantee operation at this point, as I'm not in Florida to test it. With that out of the way, I'm asking 300 for something that will cost you 900 new. And it wasn't used much in the first place and it was always stored upright. If you're interested in buying I'll be able to set up the meeting between you and my girlfriend so it works best for both of you.

Thanks for looking!
youre asking 300 for something that may or may not work that "Originally costs 900 in new and working order".... figure out a way to confirm it working and ill buy it for your 300 buck a roos

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 41 36.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 33 29.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back